1 reply to this topic

#1 vincent

vincent

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:41 AM

Hello,

I'm Vincent Wong from Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. (Anyone coming to this part of the world can come look for me, I'll try to be a good guide, ok?) I started diving in Sept 2006. Took up UW photography early last year. Currently I'm using Canon A710IS in a Canon casing. I'm planning to get a strobe soon. Hope to get as much guidance here as possible as I'm fairly new in this.

Cheers & Happy New Year!!

p/s - how do I post pix in here? (would like to post some pix for comments) thanks

#2 anthp

anthp

Orca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1334 posts
  • Interests:Photography in Le Grand Bleu.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 05:52 PM

Hi there Vincent! Welcome to Wetpixel. I went diving in Malaysia (Sipadan and Perhentians) a couple of years ago and loved it. You are very fortunate to live in such a great place.

As far as posting photos, my suggestion is to start a flickr.com account (free) and then you can follow the instructions here:
http://wetpixel.com/...showtopic=15473
to post photos. This is the best way to do, because the pics display nice and big. You can also link to photos from your own website if you have one.

Otherwise, you can just attach one or two pics into a post by uploading them to wetpixel, but then they will only be a very small thumbnail you have to click to see.

Good luck and I look forward to seeing your shots.
Anthony Plummer
anthonyplummer.com
"It's much better down there... It's a better place..." Enzo, Le Grand Bleu.