1 reply to this topic

#1 aaervik

aaervik

Starfish

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 04:35 AM

Hi everyone!

My name is Åsmund Ervik and I've been diving and photographing underwater for about one and a half year. I live in Trondheim, Norway. I've already made some posts here and there, but never really got to this introduction bit :)

I study math and physics at the Norwegian University for Science and Technology, going for an engineering MSc. During my spare time I dive (obviously) and I do alot of alpine skiing. I also enjoy making stuff, and I've built a ~$15 slave flash adaptor for the Nikonos SB-101 which I will post to the DIY page when I can find the time. I use this frequently with my trusty Canon Powershot A620 :P

Below is a photo of a nudibranch taken in the Trondheimsfjord, I think this is my best photo so far. Only color has been corrected and some backscatter removed.

mini_Dykking_Trolla_10.10.07_066_03.jpg

Finally, thank you to everyone who has replied to my posts,
and to everyone here who share their genius with the rest of us mere mortals in their own posts:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aasmund Ervik - Canon PowerShot A620 w Nikonos SB-101 - http://folk.ntnu.no/asmunder/

#2 yahsemtough

yahsemtough

Great Canadian Mokarran

• Senior Moderator
  • 3495 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:44 AM

Welcome, Hope you gather lots of great information from Wetpixel to help you advance your photography.

Cheers

Todd
Todd Mintz
tmintz.com
all photographs posted Todd C Mintz