No replies to this topic

#1 Nemo

Nemo

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 06:05 AM

This is a perfect opportunity for someone to get into one of the most comfortable and versitile BC/harness systems available. I have the NEW design IQ in either a M/L or XL your choice, and a 55 lb. lift wing. These are all brand new and have never been wet.

The IQ can be used with single cylinders with or without a back plate (plate not included) or dbl cylinders with the plate. Fully padded, comfortable and very adjustable. Large 2" D rings at both shoulders, and on both hips. There are also 6 - 1" D's on both sides of the back for attaching light canisters, argon bottles or the like. A wide range of pockets are available to add to this harness. If you need pockets ask and I can include your choice.

See it at www.omsdive.com

The BC wing is the non retraction type with 55 pounds of lift. Plenty of lift for any size single cylinder or a light set of dbls.

Asking $450.00 or will negotiate a trade for one of the following strobes if in new or nearly new condition:

Sea & Sea 90DX or 120
Ike DS125, SS200 or SS400

email me at mike@horseworks.com for discusion
Nemo - D70 + 17-55mm, 70 - 200 VR, 35 f2, 10.5, Sigma 15, 60 Macro, Nexus D70 housing, Optima CCR & more dive gear than the ave. store