• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JesseLee

JesseLee

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

I'm looking to buy a used/working nikon d70 setup, preferably with the ikelite housing.

why ikelite? i've heard they have excellent customer service and they put out a solid product...i also just like how they look.

ive been shooting with a nikon 4300 /w a "fantasea" housing over the past few years and i want to step up to more professional looking photo's...so if anyone has this setup for sale...send me a PM or email at jsmeresky@gmail.com

jesse

#2 sdingeldein

sdingeldein

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 01:12 PM

I'm looking to buy a used/working nikon d70 setup, preferably with the ikelite housing.

why ikelite? i've heard they have excellent customer service and they put out a solid product...i also just like how they look.

ive been shooting with a nikon 4300 /w a "fantasea" housing over the past few years and i want to step up to more professional looking photo's...so if anyone has this setup for sale...send me a PM or email at jsmeresky@gmail.com
jesse

Jesse, I sent an email in response to yours.

Steve
Born to dive, forced to work

#3 nixpix

nixpix

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 03:13 AM

jesse

Hey Jesse... I have just listed a great D100 housing with camera and strobe. Have a look at
http://cgi.ebay.com....i...E:IT&ih=010
Nick