2 replies to this topic

#1 Pfiffikus25

Pfiffikus25

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:08 AM

Hi Folks!

Time to introduce myself on this forum after I find it very helpful. I hope I can "pay back" sooner or later with some of my own experiences.

I recently moved from Austria to Norway, and I can only say that diving here is much more exciting than "back home". Much more life around worth taking pictures of. I already had a A620 with the OEM housing, so I added a ULCS grip/arm system and a Inon Z-240 about half a year ago to it.

The lack of flexibility of this setup caused me to look into a D-SLR system and I am currently our shopping what I need to get the second hand D200 I just bought safely into the water. Also here I found the forum very helpful.

I hope I can share some of my pictures with you anytime soon, looking forward to get feedback and improve myself as I go along with the new system.

Cheers, Wolfgang
P&S Camera: Canon A620 in Canon housing, ULCS tray and grip, Inon UCL-165AD close up lense with modified WP-DC-20 adapter
SLR Camera: Nikon D200, Aquatica housing, Nikon AF-S 60mm Micro, Tokina 10-17mm FE
Arms and Flash: ULCS arms, focus ligh holder, Inon Z-240

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

#2 davephdv

davephdv

Doc Eyeballs

• Senior Moderator
  • 2275 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:58 PM

Welcome aboard.
Dave Burroughs, Nikon D300, D2X, Subal housing, DS160 strobes

Life is a beach and then you dive.

My Website

#3 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8366 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:45 PM

Welcome, Wolfgang.

Alexander Mustard - www.amustard.com - www.magic-filters.com
Nikon D4 (Subal housing). Olympus EPL-5 (waiting for housing).