• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alex_Mustard

Alex_Mustard

The Doctor

• Super Mod
  • 8375 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:38 AM

I was waiting for a meeting yesterday and picked up a copy of National Geographic. Great to see underwater images in there for a second month in a row.

http://ngm.nationalg...rry-photography

Alex

Alexander Mustard - www.amustard.com - www.magic-filters.com
Nikon D4 (Subal housing). Nikon D7100 (Subal housing). Olympus EPL-5 (Nauticam housing).

#2 loftus

loftus

Blue Whale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4571 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:00 AM

I was waiting for a meeting yesterday and picked up a copy of National Geographic. Great to see underwater images in there for a second month in a row.

http://ngm.nationalg...rry-photography

Alex

Looks so pristine; and of course the quality of the pics only helps.
Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, Nauticam, Inons, Subtronic Novas. Lens collection - 10-17, 15, 16, 16-35, 14-24, 24-70, 85, 18-200, 28-300, 70-200, 60 and 105, TC's. Macs with Aperture and Photoshop.

#3 blimbo

blimbo

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:51 AM

That Lobe coral is fantastic! Does indeed look like a flying saucer
Nikon D90, Hugyfot housing, Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 17-70mm, Nikkor AF-S 105mm, Inon Z-240

#4 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:25 AM

Is fantastic to know that a true musical legend like Bryan has taken so well to underwater photography.. His contribution to the 70's and eighties music scene was pivitol to a lot of the new romantic bands that came out later in the eighties and nineties.. And wow doesn't he take a jolly nice snap theres some corkers in there... I think he's touring at the moment with the original line up or most of them... My mum really fancied him in his younger days...

What a silky voice Bryan has.. and what a group Roxy music are...

Good on yer Bry !!!!

Dive safe

Dean( :lol: )B
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk

#5 loftus

loftus

Blue Whale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4571 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:41 AM

Is fantastic to know that a true musical legend like Bryan has taken so well to underwater photography.. His contribution to the 70's and eighties music scene was pivitol to a lot of the new romantic bands that came out later in the eighties and nineties.. And wow doesn't he take a jolly nice snap theres some corkers in there... I think he's touring at the moment with the original line up or most of them... My mum really fancied him in his younger days...

What a silky voice Bryan has.. and what a group Roxy music are...

Good on yer Bry !!!!

Dive safe

Dean( :lol: )B

You're Ferry Funny! Is this guy ever serious. :lol:
Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, Nauticam, Inons, Subtronic Novas. Lens collection - 10-17, 15, 16, 16-35, 14-24, 24-70, 85, 18-200, 28-300, 70-200, 60 and 105, TC's. Macs with Aperture and Photoshop.

#6 bruceterrill

bruceterrill

Tiger Shark

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:43 AM

Thanks Alex,

A wonderful article and supurb pictures.
Very, very interesting on how things should look, if only man would leave it alone...

Bruce...