• Please log in to reply
197 replies to this topic

#121 casbba

casbba

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

I purchased a couple of DS125 strobes and assorted bits and pieces from pxguru.
He provided excellent communication throughout the deal, the items were well maintained and at a fair price, and postage was quick.
I'm very happy with the transaction.

#122 pxguru

pxguru

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Diving, Classic Electronic Music

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:38 AM

I purchased a couple of DS125 strobes and assorted bits and pieces from pxguru.
He provided excellent communication throughout the deal, the items were well maintained and at a fair price, and postage was quick.
I'm very happy with the transaction.

Cheers - thanks! Glad you'll get good use out of them. Safe diving.
Steve (pxguru)
Nikon D300, Nexus Housing, 2x DS-125 Strobes
Nikon lenses: 105mm VR, 60mm, 50mm, 10.5mm Tokina lenses 10-17mm and 12-24mm

#123 bakasaru

bakasaru

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

Purchased 2 Inon Z-240s from Cary Dean. Very responsive and accommodating. Items were as described, packaged well and shipping was extremely expedient.

Highly recommended, would deal with again :lol:

Thanks again!

#124 Cary Dean

Cary Dean

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:07 AM

Purchased 2 Inon Z-240s from Cary Dean. Very responsive and accommodating. Items were as described, packaged well and shipping was extremely expedient.

Highly recommended, would deal with again :)

Thanks again!

Quick to pay and got back to me when he said he would.
Likewise - Would deal with again. :lol:
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#125 Cary Dean

Cary Dean

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:48 PM

Recently sold an Inon Z240 to burtonrk. He was quick to pay
and very patient, as my friend that delivered it back to the US
from Thailand was slowww. (took about 3 weeks from time I gave it to him
though he did have to finish his trip) :lol:
Thanks Russ!
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever."
Jacques Yves Cousteau

#126 linleyaus

linleyaus

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:50 PM

:P

Although most of WP's members are upstanding citizens, it is still an open forum and there are chances that there is at least one bad apple out there which can ruin the entire classifieds section.
Thus this thread was created to allow members who have bought/sold something in the classifieds to give feedback on the buyer/seller. This way other members can benefit from the positive/negative feedback.
As this is merely a forum, obviously Wetpixel denies any responsibility for any transactions that transpire through the classifieds. Further more, members are solely responsible for the transactions and disputes. If a member is known to commit fraud, WP reserves the right to ban the member outright.
So please, if you have used the classifieds for any transactions, please leave feedback about the transaction and the other party, after the sale. This is not a place to complain about a member if the deal DOESN'T go through.
As this list grows, the best way to search for feedback of a particular person is to do an advanced search of the person in the classifieds.
NOTE: To minimize clutter, please ONLY provide feedback and refrain for extraneous posts.
Happy transactions!

Great ,well said

#127 diverdoug1

diverdoug1

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
  • Interests:UW photography, Cave diving, Trimix, Spearfishing, Saltwater fishing, Freshwater fishing, Skiing

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:42 PM

WWU123 bought an Ikelite port from me. Very fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with

#128 mikejuren

mikejuren

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

WWU123 bought an Ikelite port from me. Very fast payment, and a pleasure to deal with

who is WWU 123?

#129 danielandrewclem

danielandrewclem

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:writing, photography, fish

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:30 PM

Had a great experience buying a full setup Ikelite setup for Canon 5D Mk II from Scott Leslie (scottleslie). Prices were great, gear was in outstanding shape, and everything was packed and shipped with obvious care.
Flickr 5D Mk II & 20D | Ikelite

#130 Marjo

Marjo

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Interests:Conservation photography, climate change resilience, species and habitat conservation

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:45 AM

Bought housing and viewfinder from Aquatic, and I am happy about everything, including items, transaction and shipping. Five stars!

#131 drews

drews

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:08 AM

jander4454

Bought some Ultralight parts from him, fantastic to deal with and the parcel arrived next day.
Highly recommended !
Cheers
Drew

#132 stewsmith

stewsmith

Giant Squid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts
  • Interests:World travel
    diving
    photography
    winding Drew up

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:34 AM

Purchased an SX extention ring from Norbert Wu. Great price and great communications. Cheers Norb

Canon 5D MK2 - Sea and Sea housed - 17-40L 100mm - Sigma 15mm FE - twin YS250 pro's and gadgets galore

http://www.euphoticzoneimaging.com

#133 Damo

Damo

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Interests:Getting close to underwater aliens- and pulling the camera trigger

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

A big 5 stars to Elmer Yu (Eyu)- Bought various arms and clamps from him- shipped to Ireland no problem.
Apleasure to do buisness with, and would buy from him again.

Thank you my good man! :-)

D
Nikon D200- Sea and Sea DX-D200, YS-90 Auto/Duo strobes: Nikon 60mm/105mm macro : Sigma 10-20mm wide, now also with added Tokina 10-17mm power.

'All animals are equal, tho' some animals are more equal than others.'-Comrade Napoleon

'If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets'- Gurney Halleck

Visit My Flickr Website

#134 kkelso

kkelso

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

Five Solid Gold Stars for AK_Diver1!!!. I bought an entire used Olympus e-620 rig, body, lenses, etc. with Oly underwater PT-E06 housing, port, tray, arm, and above water flash from him. Everything in the ad as described was meticulously packed and rapidly shipped after payment. All items were delivered undamaged and are in excellent working shape. Obviously well cared for and in 'hard to tell it's not new' condition. He responded rapidly to any questions I had. Highly, highly, highly recommended seller. Thank you very much!

#135 pooley

pooley

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:32 AM

Bought a couple of Z240's from Josep Triay. Very happy, he even went as far as to open a paypal account especially to sort payment out.

Mike

Edited by pooley, 08 August 2012 - 11:33 AM.

#136 pooley

pooley

Moray Eel

• PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Bought a subal housing with a load of extra's off Jbelport. Excellent seller, I would have no qualms to deal with him again, he definitely went the proverbial extra mile - Cheers Jay

regards

Mike

#137 maelstrom

maelstrom

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Diving, cycling, photography

Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

Recently purchased full Nauticam 7D system from bkkcriss4. The sale was handled promptly and professionally. Merchandise was in perfect condition, and just as advertised.

Hal

#138 arp

arp

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:51 PM

I bought a housing w. tray and arms from bvanant - highly recommended seller! Gear was in top shape and came very well packed and quickly too!

#139 rtrski

rtrski

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Interests:Slowly learning digital photography and underwater digital photography. Like drinking from a salt-water firehose... ;-)

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:50 PM

Sold some regulator hoses and strobe fittings to dhaas. Great buyer, great person to chat photography and gear with in general (and, if I'm not crossing the line by saying so, I know he can also get Ike gear).

Would not hesitate to sell to him or buy from him in the future.

Edited by rtrski, 14 September 2012 - 06:52 PM.

Current rig: Sony SLT-alpha55 in Ikelite housing, Sigma 105mm f2.8 DC Macro w/ Ike 5505.58 flat port or Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM behind UWCamStuff custom 5" mini-dome. Dual INON z240 Type IVs triggered with DS51 for TTL mimicry, or DS51 alone with home-made ringflash assy for macro.

Topside, unhoused: Sony SLT-alpha99, Sigma 150-500mm + 1.4TC (Saving for Sony 70-400 G2), Sigma 15mm diagonal fish, Sony 24-70mm f2.8 CZ, Tamron 180mm f2.8 Macro...all the gear and nary a clue...

#140 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1176 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:30 PM

Bought a lens and port from
NWDiver

Martin shipped quickly and packaged everything well. Thanks.

Marli

Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig