• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#201 tiffinarizona1

tiffinarizona1

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Just purchased from seller megtooth, an Ikelite Housing for my 7D, an Ikelite DS160 strobe with 2 sync cables, and some ULCS arm segments and various adapters. I have not yet received my gear, as I have only just ordered it, but I could not be more pleased by my experience with this seller so far.

For starters, megtooth was prompt to respond to my initial inquiry, even though it was rather late in the evening when I first contacted him. I mentioned that I was not exactly familiar with what all I would need, but that I knew that I wanted the housing and strobe, provided he could get them to me in the next three days, in time for my trip to Cozumel. Megtooth had a handful of other items listed, for which, as I expressed to him,  I was unsure of their uses and as to whether or not I needed them. I also mentioned that I thought I might need an arm to mount the flash to, in case any of the adapters that he had might be useful. This was all in my initial inquiry.

From there, megtooth could not have been more patient or more helpful, showing great kindness and attention that extended far, far beyond good business or customer service. megtooth agreed to ship the next day, so that I could receive my items on time. He was expert in his advice to me and in answering my questions. Not only that, but he also offered to sell me some arm segments and clamps that were not even part of his listing. His patience with me was unwavering as I changed my mind once about buying the arms, and then changed it back again when I realized what a good deal that he was offering me. In the end, I bought most of what he had listed as well as the arms. On top of everything, megtooth threw in a handful of additional items that he felt might be useful to me, and, after quoting me a final price, he upgraded the shipping out of his pocket to ensure that it would arrive on time.

Megtooth is a fantastic person to deal with. If you have a question of him, ask it, and chances are you will be rewarded with a wealth of helpful information. Truly a top notch seller and a rewarding experience dealing with him.

Thanks Megtooth

#202 megtooth

megtooth

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

I had an excellent experience with tiffinarizona1 and can heartily recommend him for future transactions.  We had a "whirlwind"  set of email exchanges (as he is going to Coz shortly) culminating in the sale of the gear and quick shipping so he can get used to the housing assembly process.  He is very prompt and the payment was in my Paypal account within an hour of our final pricing agreement.  Many thanks for the kind words, Jeremy!  Great person to work with and I can't wait to see some of his shots!

#203 Kitty2

Kitty2

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

I've just bought some strobes off Pooley- an absolute pleasure to deal with!  He's been incredibly helpful, even going out of his way to give me extra advice, and sent some little extras to assist me.  As I said to him, he is the embodiment of why I love this community- so friendly and helpful!  Thanks pooley!

#204 milchschnittae

milchschnittae

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:15 AM

Just bought a INON UWL 100 AD wetlens from hai07. Couldn't be more happy with the deal. I didn't need all stuff of his offer and even though he gave me a VERY fair price. Communication was top and he allready shipped the item BEFORE the money could have been on his bank account. Very trustful! Thanks a lot hai07!

#205 Ahmed Yahya

Ahmed Yahya

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:08 AM

i purchased an Ikelite housing for my D7000 from albert kok . quick response and good price. i took the housing last month to dive trip in Ras Mohamed -Sharm Elsheikh and I was very pleased.