• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#141 bernie

bernie

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 12:01 PM

Superb service. jmauricio is a 5 star seller who can be 100% trusted.

#142 rexgear

rexgear

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Skin Diving, Spearfishing, boating, photography, videography, and my family!

Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

Huge thanks to scubamarli! She sold me her Quatica A200 housing and her Nikon D200 with many extras. scubamarli is a great seller and very knowledgeable and reliable!!!! i am more than satisified with my purchase =)

#143 NickE

NickE

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Just a note of thanks to John Su for the Canon G12 & housing. Was really pleased with the purchase. The delivery was prompt and everything arrived safely.
Just need for the weather to get better to go out and play now. Cheers JOhn

#144 rfkissling3

rfkissling3

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Divebumwannabe,
Thanks so much for all of your help in setting me up. Your expertise definitely enhanced the transaction. Can't wait to try it out!
Rob

#145 Tom_Kline

Tom_Kline

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts
  • Interests:fishes and invertebrates

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

I bought a port from "custom" http://wetpixel.com/...?showuser=2166. It was a superb and friendly transaction.Thank you Wayne.
Tom

Thomas C. Kline, Jr., Ph. D.
Oceanography & Limnology
Canon EOS-1Ds MkII and MkIII and Nikon D1X, D2X, D2H cameras. Lens focal lengths ranging from 8 to 180mm for UW use. Seacam housings and remote control gear. Seacam 150D and 250D, Sea&Sea YS250, and Inon Z220 strobes.

http://www.salmonography.com/

#146 Binford23

Binford23

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

I bought an Aquatica housing for Nikon d700 from Rich (user name: Phoenix1). He packaged it very well, and shipped immediately and I received in perfect condition exactly as described. It's clear he took meticulous care of his housing. Since purchasing he also shared with me his experiences and advice far beyond what I asked for, which was priceless as I am only starting out in U/W photography. Thank you very much Rich!

Peter

#147 bfdc

bfdc

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:31 AM

very positive feedback for Jack Connick...bought two S&S extension rings. Very quick delivery and great communications...thx Jack!

#148 danielstassen

danielstassen

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Dive, dive, and dive again.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

I have no hesitation to recommend jla_diver to whom I sold a YS110 alpha strobe. The deal did not go as expected; however, I am very happy with the final outcome and doing business with him.

Thanks again.

Daniel

Daniel Stassen

Marine Biologist, Pearl Farmer, and photographer at heart...

My Blog: www.dstassen.com

My equipment: Canon 7D, Nauticam ND7, Nauticam 180 degree viewfinder, lenses (canon) 100 mm, 60 mm, 10-22 mm. Twin Inon Z240 strobes, 3 x Sea&Sea YS110 alpha.

#149 jla_diver

jla_diver

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

I can recommend danielstassen without any issues or reservations, there were some undetected problems on the YS-110 alpha (the flash tubes were worn out ans sometimes did not fire all 3), eventually i bought the strobe to use as spare parts for my other ys-110 alpha which only fired two tubes.

He was always very helpful,and correct, it was a real pleasure to do business with him, and would do again.

Thanks

José Araújo

Edited by jla_diver, 09 January 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#150 AMorneau

AMorneau

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

Thumbs up to KJensen. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks.

#151 1Avoman

1Avoman

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Sailing,diving photography both above and below the water line, surfing

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

Recently I found a pair of YS-D1's and Ultra Light arms in the Wetpixel classifieds. The seller JANTOON has given a perfect description of the goods and shipped them the same day as the payment was received. Each piece was wrapped with bubble wrap and sent on it's way. I believe he still has a D700 housing and ports for sale, if your looking for a housing I would not hesitate in buying  Jantoon's as the condition of his gear is perfect.

Many thanks Jantoon looking forward to using the strobes

:beer:

#152 gargar

gargar

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:28 AM

I just received my strobe and I have to say Spon is a seriously top notch seller!

I needed some items in a hurry and he was quick to respond.  Once we came to an agreement he sent me screen shots of shipping quotes from 3 different companies, allowed me to pick which shipping option I wanted and then set out in a Blizzard to get my package in the mail immediately after I sent the payment.  The package arrived in Edmonton, Alberta  all the way from Colorado in no more than 36 hours after I sent the payment.  I suppose this is also positive feedback for FedEx!

The strobe I received honestly looks brand new and I can't find the "scuffs" mentioned in the ad.  If the rest of his items are in this good of condition you can count on them being practically brand new.

Cheers mate!

#153 Tom_Kline

Tom_Kline

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

I bought a Seacam focusing ring from Chris Crumley from this ad: http://wetpixel.com/...showtopic=49949

Everything about this transaction was perfect!

Thank you Chris!

Tom

Oceanography & Limnology
Canon EOS-1Ds MkII and MkIII and Nikon D1X, D2X, D2H cameras. Lens focal lengths ranging from 8 to 180mm for UW use. Seacam housings and remote control gear. Seacam 150D and 250D, Sea&Sea YS250, and Inon Z220 strobes.

#154 scotty5967

scotty5967

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

It was a pleasure to do business with AndyBarker. Great communication and quick response! 

#155 rtrski

rtrski

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts
  • Interests:Slowly learning digital photography and underwater digital photography. Like drinking from a salt-water firehose... ;-)

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

Bought a strobe from Kelpfish on this thread: http://wetpixel.com/...169#entry330081

Good communication, was flexible (held shipping for me for a few days to coincide with my being on a trip), item was as promised and padded well for shipping.  Recommended as a seller, and see no reason not to trust him as a buyer either.

Thanks again, Joe.

Current rig: Sony SLT-alpha55 in Ikelite housing, Sigma 105mm f2.8 DC Macro w/ Ike 5505.58 flat port or Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6 DC HSM behind UWCamStuff custom 5" mini-dome. Dual INON z240 Type IVs triggered with DS51 for TTL mimicry, or DS51 alone with home-made ringflash assy for macro.

Topside, unhoused: Sony SLT-alpha99, Sigma 150-500mm + 1.4TC (Saving for Sony 70-400 G2), Sigma 15mm diagonal fish, Sony 24-70mm f2.8 CZ, Tamron 180mm f2.8 Macro...all the gear and nary a clue...

#156 sharkbaitdiver

sharkbaitdiver

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

Bought an Aquatica Canon 5d Mk 2 housing from firstlight in snowmass colorado, housing in excellent condition (slight bend on lens release lever was easy to tweak back to original position). Very happy with the transaction, used Skype to verify the seller and see the housing.

Thanks to Firstlight

#157 ericwlo

ericwlo

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:30 AM

bought a sea and sea ys-250 off langusten. great communication and trustworthy seller

#158 Tom_Kline

Tom_Kline

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:39 PM

I bought a Seacam focusing ring from Paul Kay from this ad:

http://wetpixel.com/...showtopic=50379

Thank you Paul for this superb international transaction!

Tom

Oceanography & Limnology

#159 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

Bought a strobe from ryann1k2j. Great communication and just as described. Thanks, Ryan!

Cheers,

Marli

Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#160 cava

cava

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:22 AM

why i can not start new topic

thanks