Photo

Sea and Sea Ports, Extension Rings, Zoom ring, diopter, etc.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MikeO

MikeO

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:40 AM

I am selling off the remaining Sea and Sea equipment that I have to finish converting over to a new housing system. I have the following for sale. None have ever been flooded. All come with O-ring as required. Prices in US$:

1. Sea and Sea NX fisheye dome port (56601). The acrylic one. It is used. It has a few small scratches and dings. In my experience (hundreds of photos) none show up in the photo. All are small enough to be polished out if you decide to do so and I might even be convinced to throw in some port polish. I'm trying to be as honest as possible about the condition and am selling it for 60% of the new port price plus including (for free) two port covers, the stock S&S one and a Backscatter one that slips over the whole port. New price $650. Yours for $390 and I'll ship within the US for free. I'm removing this from the sale as, after more careful examination of the depth of one of the scuffs, I don't feel comfortable risking someone else being unhappy with this item.

2. Sea and Sea custom flat port (56231). Used but in good condition. Again, 60% of new price and I'll throw in a Backscatter port cover and ship for free. New price $500. Yours for $300. - SOLD

2.5 Custom-made push-on adapter that allows you to use INON macro lenses with the Sea and Sea custom flat port. $50. - SOLD

3. Extension ring 40 (56111). Used in good condition. New price $290. Yours for $175. - SOLD

4. SX Extension ring (50261). Used in good condition. New price $190. Yours for $115. - SOLD

5. Zoom gear for Canon 17-40mm lens. Hardly ever used. New price $190. Yours for $115.

6. Woody's diopter with custom-made skirt to fit Sea and Sea custom flat port. $50. - SOLD

PM me for details

Mike Oelrich
Canon EOS 40D in Seatool housing, 100mm macro, Tokina 10-17, INON Z-240s.

#2 cmhhawaii

cmhhawaii

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:10 AM

PM Sent

#3 davirond

davirond

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:56 AM

PM sent as well :)

#4 eddiethemartian

eddiethemartian

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 08:25 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to send a PM, but as a shiny new user I'm having a bit of trouble. Fingers crossed I can reach you...

Eddie.

#5 MikeO

MikeO

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:07 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to send a PM, but as a shiny new user I'm having a bit of trouble. Fingers crossed I can reach you...

Eddie.

You did. Sent a PM back.

Mike

Mike Oelrich

#6 MikeO

MikeO

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:43 AM

SX ring is now SOLD.
Flat port, Ext ring 40, Woody diopter and INON adapter are SOLD.

Mike

Edited by MikeO, 05 September 2008 - 07:04 PM.

Mike Oelrich