Photo
- - - - -

Lessons for Life CD: Shameless Commercial Plug (with a purpose!)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Keith@Scuba

Keith@Scuba

Sea Nettle

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:07 AM

Yes -- this is a shameless commercial plug, but it can also help you be a safer diver.

The single most popular column in Scuba Diving magazine each month is "Lessons for Life," in which Training Editor Michael Ange analyzes dive accidents and discusses the lessons we can all learn from them to be safer divers. Because there is such demand for this important training content, Scuba Diving and the Divers Alert Network (DAN) have teamed up to create "The Best of Lessons for Life" compilation CD.

This unique survival guide brings you five years of compelling, real-life stories and the insightful analysis to help you avoid being a victim. Pop it into your computer and browse the columns as they appeared in the magazine. It's a wealth of valuable training content, and it's available for sale now at:

http://www.fwmagazin...product/1280/72

Price: Just $16.97.

Thanks for your time and dive safe!

Keith Phillips
Publisher and Editor
Scuba Diving and ScubaDiving.com
(912) 351-6234
Kphillips@scubadiving.com

Attached Images

• Lessons_CD.gif

Edited by Keith@Scuba, 12 September 2008 - 05:07 AM.

#2 indigo

indigo

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:12 AM

Keith,

I shall certainly buy my copy!

But only of you'll bring it with you when you come and visit St. Vincent! ;-)

Kay,
Indigo Dive.

#3 Keith@Scuba

Keith@Scuba

Sea Nettle

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:45 AM

Keith,

I shall certainly buy my copy!

But only of you'll bring it with you when you come and visit St. Vincent! ;-)

Kay,
Indigo Dive.

Your copy is free, my friend! And yes, I hope to deliver it personally some day!!! How have you been!

#4 indigo

indigo

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

Your copy is free, my friend! And yes, I hope to deliver it personally some day!!! How have you been!

Keith

Great to hear from you. I'm trying to be good, but finding it very hard at the moment!

FYI I have been working with a PR company called Spring O'Brien, and trying to encourage them to switch the ad budget I would love SVG to get more press and PR via your publication. Really need to discuss this via email really...

Not sure if I can justify the expense of attending DEMA this year, very sad about that :) I really LOVE going to DEMA

Got Steve Weaver and posse in SVG at the moment so really hoping that we can get some folks diving here and broaden the appeal of the diving to incorporate all of the other positives as well as the critters! Did you get the press release about the REEF trip and most fish species ever recorded on a field trip! May be this could be a hook for an article maybe?!

Hope that we an hook up again soon.... if you leave it any longer I will have become a old sea hag and you won't recognize me!