• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 davephdv

davephdv

Doc Eyeballs

• Senior Moderator
  • 2275 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 09:18 PM

The Subal web site claims that they will have housings for the 10d and the S2 in July.
Dave Burroughs, Nikon D300, D2X, Subal housing, DS160 strobes

Life is a beach and then you dive.

My Website

#2 CDesperado

CDesperado

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 06:03 AM

:lol:

Guess who's a happy little Triggerfish?

By the way, I must also state for anyone new to this forum that Ikelite has the best customer service department I have ever experienced in ANY industry. I had the privelege of talking to a guy named Brett over the phone who gave me straight, honest, down to earth answers to every question I had. They have a housing for the 10D that will be available possibly in September.

Also, the people with OceanBrite (the distributors for Jonah) were very helpful when I called.

Subal, Ikelite, and Jonah will all have housings for the 10D coming out sometime in Aug-Oct probably, with Subal apparently in the lead with a possible July release. (I cannot WAIT to see how this turns out!)

#3 kthan

kthan

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 27 June 2003 - 12:17 AM

agree with CDesperado regarding Ikelite's customer service. I'm from Singapore and I had absolutely no problem in sending my flooded strobe back to Ike USA for repair. Had it back about 1 month from the day I sent it. Considering I am using normal air mail and not UPS or DHL, the strobe is probably only in USA for 1.5 weeks. I think that's pretty fast repair for me :lol: