• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 KimInNB

KimInNB

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

Bonnie has given you an easy way out Divemaster, yet you've insisted upon digging yourself into a deeper hole by dodging (and trying to alter) the truth.
You've been caught red-handed and it's time to apologize to Bonnie and remove the STOLEN images asap. Robyn

Agreed - and your attitude would likely make me want to sue your butt off, Divemaster!!

Canon S2 IS, Ikelite 6140.02, Inon UWL-100 WA Lens & Ikelite DS-125
www.pbase.com/kiml

#22 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Agreed - and your attitude would likely make me want to sue your butt off, Divemaster!!

Can you literally 'sue' someones butt off.. That would be an amazing sequence for me to film.... :good:

Dive safe

Dean(you've been caught by the wetpixel mafia)B)
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk

#23 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10631 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

Ok people, lynching the guy in the forums does nothing but aggravate the situation. This is one of those threads where less said the better. Better to let Bonnie fight her own battles and just look for your own images on the website VIA google so that you won't give them traffic (although it'll up the google profile). Then again one can report them to google if other unauthorized photos pop up.

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#24 bmyates

bmyates

Great White

• Team Wetpixel
  • 973 posts
  • Interests:UW Photography, motorcycles.

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:41 PM

I agree with Drew. I checked, and none of my images are there - in fact it looks like mostly commercial photos of manufacturers' products (e.g., regulators, wetuits, etc.) and a bunch of fairly crappy uw photos.

The primary image I'll remember from this thread is trying to visualize someone getting their butt sued off... :good:

Bruce Yates
www.UnderwaterReflections.com
Canon 5DMkII in Aquatica, 1DsMkII in Seacam, G15 in RecSea...Inon Z240's...too many lenses
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields

#25 PRC

PRC

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:18 AM

The primary image I'll remember from this thread is trying to visualize someone getting their butt sued off...

Yea - you can rely on Dean - thanks mate that is a cracker - though if you do manage to film it I am not sure of the rating.......

Paul C
Nikon D300, Subal, 2 * Inon 240
Water Temp (just cold & Nasty)
My Pictures

#26 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

Yea - you can rely on Dean - thanks mate that is a cracker - though if you do manage to film it I am not sure of the rating.......

Paul C

:good:

Depends on the size / circumference of the Butt... A normal one is usually a 15...

Dive safe

Dean( Butt measurer)B
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk

#27 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3015 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:31 PM

Always wondered what the B stood for.

Steve

The Fin Foundation
My Images on Flikr

Canon7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom

#28 stewsmith

stewsmith

Giant Squid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1586 posts
  • Interests:World travel
    diving
    photography
    winding Drew up

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:33 AM

I checked, and none of my images are there - in fact it looks like mostly a bunch of fairly crappy uw photos.

i bettter have a look then as mine fall in to this genre

Canon 5D MK2 - Sea and Sea housed - 17-40L 100mm - Sigma 15mm FE - twin YS250 pro's and gadgets galore

http://www.euphoticzoneimaging.com

#29 filip.krolupper

filip.krolupper

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:38 PM

Hi, I suggest you to watermark your images next time, to put more pressure on them. Better, invisible watermark using Digimarc or much cheaper SignMyImage. It would help to protect your property rights worldwide. F>

#30 divemaster

divemaster

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Are we finished with this topic now? lol

#31 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2840 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:31 AM

It looks as if the whole site is down. Just went there for the first time and there was nothing.
Paul Nicklen, the photographer for so many National Geographic covers and articles once had a whale shot stolen. Paul won over 1 million when he sued in court.
Steve
www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.