2 replies to this topic

#1 Art99

Art99

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

Hi All

My local dive shop told me that L & M no longer sells replacement batteries for the L & M Sunray Mini Video lights-- Neither the Mini Elite (NiMH) nor the Mini Pro (Li Ion). Is there another manufacture that is selling these batteries that I can purchase from in the US???

Art99

#2 striped marlin

striped marlin

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:45 PM

There are battery companies like Batteries Plus or Batteries Batteries that will rebuild your batteries and they are just as good. They replace cells and can or replace all of the cells. That is how I did my packs.

John

#3 Art99

Art99

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 07:25 PM

There are battery companies like Batteries Plus or Batteries Batteries that will rebuild your batteries and they are just as good. They replace cells and can or replace all of the cells. That is how I did my packs.

John

John

Thanks!

Which of the companies did you use? Did you actually get them to replace the batteries in the Sunray Min packs or was it some other battery packs?

I was hoping to find some company that would cell me a new pack so I wouldn't have to send in the old packs so they could reuse the connectors and cases from the old packs. I assume that's what you had to do.

Art99