#1 Phil Colla

Phil Colla

Sea Nettle

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:21 AM

Hi Everyone, here is your next wide angle rig:

THIS INCLUDES A CANON 5D Body in excellent condition.

1) Ikelite 5D Housing with handles. The housing has that Ikelite electonics in it to support some sort of Ikelite dial-compensation for your flash, but I've never used it and don't know how to describe it.
2) Ikelite 8" Dome Port (the big one, the best optical dome of the Ikelite line). I shoot a 24mm 2.8 prime through this dome port and it is pretty darn sharp.
3) Canon 5D Body SN #1020702392. I had Canon Irvine clean the mirror, viewfinder box and sensor just this week. Included are the warranty cards, box, charger and all that stuff that comes with it when it is purchased new.

This housing has had little use. I've used it on two trips where the deepest it went was about 10', and in the pool a few times. Here's a few shots taken with it:

http://www.oceanligh...776,21347,21379

If you like those, buy this housing and you can go get your own! I'm listing this in several places and want to sell it now, no fooling around.

$2300 takes the entire rig including the camera body. Shipping in the United States only, by UPS. (The camera alone is worth about $1000 to $1200 according to Ebay.)

Cash is king, if you want to meet in person. Next best is Paypal but I must raise the price by 3% for that to account for the Paypal fee. Cashier's check is next best, followed by a personal check. Buyer pays shipping, I will send it UPS ground insured or faster if you wish.

Cheers,

Phil Colla
Oceanlight.com
Carlsbad, CA

Edited by Phil Colla, 21 November 2008 - 10:50 AM.

#2 Phil Colla

Phil Colla

Sea Nettle

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

Price lowered to $2100.

#3 dougbenc

dougbenc

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 09:56 PM

Is this item sold? I am interested. Please contact me, I would like to see some pics.. Thanks

Price lowered to $2100.

#4 sbillings

sbillings

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 10:21 PM

Price lowered to $2100.

Hi, I would like to buy! Does the back have the removable viewfinder that allows for installation of the Aquaview?

Thanks
Steve