5 replies to this topic

#1 Johnsub

Johnsub

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:46 PM

Forum,

Learning the hobby WOW there is some amazing stuff happening here!! I am blown away at the talent and depth of information. I look forward getting involved. I am from Virginia Beach Va. Looking to upgrade from P&S to D-SLR . Thinking D700 or 5D MK 2 at this point .

#2 Scubamoose

Scubamoose

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1118 posts
  • Interests:Diving, photography, travel.

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:53 PM

Forum,

Learning the hobby WOW there is some amazing stuff happening here!! I am blown away at the talent and depth of information. I look forward getting involved. I am from Virginia Beach Va. Looking to upgrade from P&S to D-SLR . Thinking D700 or 5D MK 2 at this point .

Hi John!
Nice of You to join WP! Hope You'r gonna stick around and share with us some good know how's and pretty pic's.
Have fun!
Cheers,
Scubamoose
My Flickr
www.karelbernard.com

Karel Bernard
Canon G9 in Ikelite Housing; SubStrobe DS-160
WA lens Ikelite W-20; Inon UCL-165 M67 Close-up Lenses

#3 Johnsub

Johnsub

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 05:22 AM

Hi John!
Nice of You to join WP! Hope You'r gonna stick around and share with us some good know how's and pretty pic's.
Have fun!
Cheers,
Scubamoose

Thanks here's are big stupid question how do you post a pic in a post

#4 MikeVeitch

MikeVeitch

1.7kbps Manta Boy

• Senior Moderator
  • 6193 posts
  • Interests:Teaching Underwater Photography

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:13 AM

hi John, do you have your photos already online somewhere? If so, just right click on the photo and click "copy image location"
then in your WP post click on the photo icon that says "insert image" then paste your image location in there.

welcome to WP

Join us for an Underwater Photography Workshop in Ambon March 2015
Blog and Photo Archive/Portfolio Site www.mikeveitchblog.com
Learn underwater photography in Indonesia or Join me on a trip www.underwatertribe.com

#5 TN DIVER

TN DIVER

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, U/W Photography, Sharks and fast cars!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:58 AM

Forum,

Im new to this web site as well but not underwater photography, I too like you hope to find more time to read and join in the forums on this site!
TN DIVER / Stevenandersonphotography.com

#6 TN DIVER

TN DIVER

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, U/W Photography, Sharks and fast cars!

Posted 01 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

Im new to this web site as well but not underwater photography, I too like you hope to find more time to read and join in the forums on this site!

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and I will be posting to and reading the forums in the future - TN DIVER[url="http://www.thebigpic.../stevenanderson
TN DIVER / Stevenandersonphotography.com