• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 segal3

segal3

Powerful Sea Gull

• Admin
  • 1739 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:21 AM

For what it's worth, 'H2o junky' accessed Wetpixel using an IP that resolves to the same city (Aberystwyth) as that used in the contact information for slickactivewear.co.uk .
Matt Segal - carbonos scuba

#22 PRC

PRC

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1163 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

For what it's worth, 'H2o junky' accessed Wetpixel using an IP that resolves to the same city (Aberystwyth) as that used in the contact information for slickactivewear.co.uk .

oops - I would suggest that you may have them rattled there Ivan.

Keep up the good work.

Paul C
Nikon D300, Subal, 2 * Inon 240
Water Temp (just cold & Nasty)
My Pictures

#23 Wishbone

Wishbone

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Freediving Underwater photography

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:53 AM

Why am I not surprised? :)
Thanks, segal3.

#24 TheRealDrew

TheRealDrew

Humpback Whale

• 2854 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

It could just be a remarkable coincidence, don't cha' think? :)

#25 M.Henke

M.Henke

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Flying, Photography

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

It could just be a remarkable coincidence, don't cha' think?

Yes, I am sure it is only a remarkable coincidence. They never copy Wishbones work and also never have done things like this. LOL
Is there really still one outside who think the Internet is anonymous and all people are stupid? Hello ... do you read? (Sorry, my English is not very good, must i say "do you read" or "can you read"?) :)
Nikon D300, Ikelite
My Flickr

#26 TheRealDrew

TheRealDrew

Humpback Whale

• 2854 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

Yes, I am sure it is only a remarkable coincidence. They never copy Wishbones work and also never have done things like this. LOL
Is there really still one outside who think the Internet is anonymous and all people are stupid? Hello ... do you read? (Sorry, my English is not very good, must i say "do you read" or "can you read"?) :D

Zer Gutt (sorry my spelling stinks, and as you can tell your English is alot better than my German :lol: )

Do you read and can you read are both things that can apply, it sort of sounds like you want "do you read" meaning unless you have not been reading anything about the internet in the last decade, then you would know that the Internet is not anonymous and that people are not that stupid. Can you read could have also been used, the same idea I guess.

Weiss Bier Mit Citron Bitte :lol: (I probably that one better than I spell it :) Have not been in Germany in quite awhile////)

#27 ScubaSapiens

ScubaSapiens

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:21 PM

A very interesting case. I had to do the PhotoShop bit myself, and I'm not in doubt - this is the same image, slightly altered. But we have already established that, maybe?

We have had a similar case surfacing (pardon the pun) just a few days ago. I need to get permission from the photographer to post it, or I'll get him to do it himself. So watch out for a new topic in this section :-)

Wishbone; keep up the good work. You're in fact helping all underwater photographers with what you do.

/Chris
www.scubapixel.com
Nikon D300s, Nauticam, Inon Z-240

#28 ScubaSapiens

ScubaSapiens

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

Check this out:

A fun and very true a propos.

/Chris