#1 wetpixel

wetpixel

Wetpixel

• Admin
  • 2943 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 03:53 PM

Posted Image

http://www.extremete...,1202660,00.asp

"The $550 AV320 has a 4" LCD display, a 20GB hard-disk, and records and plays back audio and video along with photos. The AV340 is identical except that it has a 40GB hard-drive and costs a bit more. But the AV320 and AV340 are more than just media players, they're media recorders as well. Out of the box both can record line-level analog audio as well as digital audio. There's also a built-in microphone for recording interviews, voice memos, or whatever you want. And with a hardware attachment included with the package, these devices can record video too."...

---

I presume that there is a CF reader attachment of some sort.

I would actually much rather my CF reader backup device just show file names and sizes because they currently are far too slow to really show a 6 or 11MP image in any usable way. Plus, we shoot RAW, anyway.

I guess a screen doesn't hurt. But what I really want is something that will do verification, too!
Eric Cheng - Administrator, Wetpixel -

#2 MrFish

MrFish

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 July 2003 - 12:25 AM

Neat looking machine. What sort of protection does that screen have?

I have a Innoplus Phototainer and that will display a 6m image in about 7seconds. It will also display TIF files and even the Fuji RAF (RAW) files.
Dave Hopson
Fuji S2 pro, Ikelite housing, 60mm Nikon macro lens, DS50, Nikon SB-102