Here are the specs for the housings, looks pretty exciting for users of these cameras, I especially like the access to manual white balance control.
- Marine grade solid aluminum
- Fully anodized with a hard coat of polyurethane paint
- All hardware is marine grade aluminum & stainless steel
- Record/ Standby
- Zoom Telephoto / Zoom Wide
- Home Button (touch screen access)
- Option Button (touch screen access)
- Tele Macro (touch screen access)
- White Balance One Push (touch screen access)
- Manual Control Knobs to access Focus, Exposure, AE Shift & WB Shift
- Smooth Slow-Motion Functionality (touch screen)
- Flip filter Arm with UR Pro blue water color correction filter
- Sensitive Hydrophone to capture clear underwater sound
- Water sensor alarm with blinking LED
- Bayonet Mounted Lens System
- 2 Auxiliary ports
- Standard dome port: Optically corrected to give 1:1 angle of view underwater
- Flat port: Best choice for macro work, allows full zoom through with diopters.
- Wide angle port: A good all around performance lens giving 70°FOV with full zoom through, & 90° FOV with macro adapter off the port, giving partial zooming.
- 7" D x 4.8" H x 9.5" W (14.5"with handles)
- 17.7cm D x 12.2cm H x 24cm W (37cm with handles)
- On land 7.5lbs (Kg) fully loaded w/camera battery and lens.
- In seawater slightly negative buoyancy
- 300 feet / 90 meters