• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Tauchertraum

Tauchertraum

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:34 AM

This is a Brand new Looking Fathom 110 Degree Port to sell. This Port was never used in the Water. I got this Port as a Sphere one, for a important Project. New Price 2699 USD and selling Price is 1400 USD.

Feel free to contact me for any Question. regards Michael

Edited by Tauchertraum, 09 May 2009 - 11:18 PM.

#2 julesg

julesg

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 02:31 AM

This is a Brand new Looking Fathom 110 Degree Port to sell. This Port was never used in the Water. I got this Port as a Sphere one, for a important Project. New Price 2699 USD and selling Price is 1400 USD.

Feel free to contact me for any Question. regards Michael

Michael,
Very interested....
Could you please confirm the model number of the port - is it a SWP25B?
Is there any port case or cap?
How would I go about purchasing this?
Thank you
Jules

#3 Tauchertraum

Tauchertraum

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:39 AM

Michael,
Very interested....
Could you please confirm the model number of the port - is it a SWP25B?
Is there any port case or cap?
How would I go about purchasing this?
Thank you
Jules

Hi Jules,

I have no exact Model Number. On the Mount is written: Fathom 2.5-UW ZEF 900-950-096 . I have the same one using with Gates HC7 Housing. Sorry I have no Port Case for it.
Im from Germany but I will send it in European Countries or US. I do not know the Costs for shipping yet, but I can clear when I know the Adress. Payment is to do in Advanced by Wire Transfer. I will give most safety Data that the Port will ship as soon the Payment is done. But oppen also for any other safe Idea.

Best regards

Michael

#4 Tauchertraum

Tauchertraum

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:14 AM

Hi Jules,

I have no exact Model Number. On the Mount is written: Fathom 2.5-UW ZEF 900-950-096 . I have the same one using with Gates HC7 Housing. Sorry I have no Port Case for it.
Im from Germany but I will send it in European Countries or US. I do not know the Costs for shipping yet, but I can clear when I know the Adress. Payment is to do in Advanced by Wire Transfer. I will give most safety Data that the Port will ship as soon the Payment is done. But oppen also for any other safe Idea.

Best regards

Michael

Hi Jules, it looks exactly like this one Fathom Port

#5 Tauchertraum

Tauchertraum

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:25 AM

Hi Jules, it looks exactly like this one Fathom Port

A lot People ask me about Payment Methods and most of them want to pay by Paybal.

I have no Paypal account, but when its necessary I can open one. Beside of them. Im the Owner of a Dive Travel Company in Germany. Everyone can reach me by Phone, can check some German Dive Magazines or Comunities where People has written Reports about us. Other Way to check me out is following Link to Aggressor Fleet Website where they show me as a Aggressor Dealer. Look at the Point "Boat Show Germany" Aggressor

So I hope this gives you more about my Person and my 100% liable Personality.

Regards

Michael

#6 julesg

julesg

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:59 AM

A lot People ask me about Payment Methods and most of them want to pay by Paybal.

I have no Paypal account, but when its necessary I can open one. Beside of them. Im the Owner of a Dive Travel Company in Germany. Everyone can reach me by Phone, can check some German Dive Magazines or Comunities where People has written Reports about us. Other Way to check me out is following Link to Aggressor Fleet Website where they show me as a Aggressor Dealer. Look at the Point "Boat Show Germany" Aggressor

So I hope this gives you more about my Person and my 100% liable Personality.

Regards

Michael

Hi Michael

This is the port I was looking for. If you don't mind one last question, are there any scratches on the port glass?
Maybe we can open up an email discussion to continue with this process? I will email you using your website's email address.

Jules

#7 Tauchertraum

Tauchertraum

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:52 AM

Hi Michael

This is the port I was looking for. If you don't mind one last question, are there any scratches on the port glass?
Maybe we can open up an email discussion to continue with this process? I will email you using your website's email address.

Jules

Hi Jules, no scratches, looks like Brandnew and sure we can comunicate by Mail..

Best regards

Michael

#8 Tauchertraum

Tauchertraum

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:23 AM

sorry Guys this Item is sold.

#9 Rob_M

Rob_M

Hermit Crab