Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:24 AM
Here are some of the specs and features (which will include a lens shade for the LCD monitor) :
Included Standard Features:
• Marine grade solid aluminum construction
• 30˚ angled large 2.7" LCD viewfinder for easy viewing
* NEW HYBRID design, mechanical controls combined with electronics
will allow access to almost ALL camcorder functions, including the crucial
manual white balance. (BOTH MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC CONTROLLED)
* Wide angle port with macro adapter, a multi-purpose performance
lens giving 65˚FOV with full zoom through & 85˚FOV with partial zooming.
(SAME LENS FOR WIDE AND MACRO)
• Internal flip filter arm with UR Pro blue water color correction filter
• Sensitive hydrophone to capture clear underwater sound
• Water sensor alarm with blinking LED
• Bayonet mounted lens system with lock
• Auxiliary port to connect external accessories
• dual grip system including light mounting points for TLC arms
• 2 large secure lockable stainless steel latches
• 300 feet/ 90 meter operating depth
• Compact & light weight for easy travelling, only 8 lbs dry weight
- Marine grade solid aluminum
- Fully anodized with a hard coat of polyurethane paint
- All hardware is marine grade aluminum & stainless steel
- Mode Dial
- Record/ Standby
- Zoom Telephoto / Zoom Wide
- Full Menu access
- Full Function access
- Manual Control Knob to access Custom command, (Exposure, focus, assist functions, AGC limit)
- Display button
- Flip filter Arm with UR Pro blue water color correction filter
- Sensitive Hydrophone to capture clear underwater sound
- Water sensor alarm with blinking LED
- Bayonet Mounted Lens System
- Auxiliary port
- Wide angle port: (INCLUDED AS STANDARD with housing) A good all around performance lens giving 65°FOV with full zoom through, & 85° FOV with macro adapter off the port, giving partial zooming. Same lens for wide and macro.
- Standard dome port: Optically corrected to give 1:1 angle of view underwater, (makes a good back-up lens)
- Flat port: Best choice for macro work, allows full zoom through with diopters.
- 7” D x 4.8” H x 9.5” W (14.5”with handles)
- 17.7cm D x 12.2cm H x 24cm W (37cm with handles)
- On land 7.5lbs (Kg) fully loaded w/camera battery and lens.
- In seawater slightly negative buoyancy
- 300 feet / 90 meters
RETAIL PRICE / RELEASE DATE "TBA"
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."
"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.