• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 splashdoc

splashdoc

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 08:04 AM

Greetings from a new member in England. I've been diving for 7 years and carrying a compact with me on dives for the last 4. I recently decided to get serious about taking pictures and went on a photographic week on a liveaboard in the southern Red Sea. What a difference that's made to my pictures! Talking photography all week was great and I hope to get the same stimulation from the forums on this site.

#2 DeanB

DeanB

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3073 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 08:07 AM

Welcome to the ocean of endless talent that is Wetpixel... :D

Dive safe

DeanB
Facebook me ;)
NOW ON SKYPE !!! ... deanb69
www.waterwolf-productions.co.uk

#3 S1mon

S1mon

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 11:46 AM

Greetings from a new member in England. I've been diving for 7 years and carrying a compact with me on dives for the last 4. I recently decided to get serious about taking pictures and went on a photographic week on a liveaboard in the southern Red Sea. What a difference that's made to my pictures! Talking photography all week was great and I hope to get the same stimulation from the forums on this site.

Hi Doc,
I am guessing that the clear water probably made quote alot of difference to your pictures too!
From another newbie...
Simon
"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats."
Kenneth Grahame (The Wind in the Willows)

#4 Timmoranuk

Timmoranuk

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1170 posts
  • Interests:Technical diving; open circuit and rebreather, U/W photography, topside photography, travel, aviation and sailing.

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:01 AM

Hi Doc,

Welcome to the madness!
· Canon 5D3, 7D & Nauticam housings. Sigma 15mm, Canon 16-35mm, Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 8-16mm, Canon 10-22mm, Sigma 17-70mm, Sigma 70-200mm, Sigma 120-300mm, Canon 60mm & 100mm
· INON Z-240s & Sea & Sea YS-250 Pros
· SmallHD DP4 monitor & NA-DP4. Fisheye Aquavolt 3500s & 7000s
· Zen DP-100, DP-200 & DP-230

#5 Scubysnaps

Scubysnaps

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1076 posts
  • Interests:Diving, photography, Aprilia RSVR, VW Vans! www.scubysnaps.com

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:24 AM

Welcome to the madness!

Indeed! and welcome!
Cheers
Paul

*Nikon D90 with Tokina 10-17 & Nikon 60mm, 105mm, Sigma 17-70, Kenko1.4 * 2 x Z240 & 2 x 12 litres...global! *

www.scubysnaps.com >)))>