chrisrubie@mac.com

Sony HDR-HC7
Amphibico Housing (Dive Buddy Evo)

#42 bmyates

bmyates

Great White

• Team Wetpixel
  • 973 posts
  • Interests:UW Photography, motorcycles.

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:06 AM

My WOW, too, guys! :)

Mark, I love the moray "looking up at" the shark - I expect to see that one published and/or as a contest winner somewhere! And Ludovic, I love both the sunball dolphins and the "kissing" dolphins. The latter will be a favorite everywhere you show it because it is so anthropomorphic (seems to capture a human emotion in the animals).

Fabulous work all of you! You seem to have had a lot of really talented photographers on this trip, James (yourself included, of course)! :)

Bruce Yates
www.UnderwaterReflections.com
Canon 5DMkII in Aquatica, 1DsMkII in Seacam, G15 in RecSea...Inon Z240's...too many lenses
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields

#43 loftus

loftus

Blue Whale

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4570 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:00 AM

Lots of great images, dolphins at night are amazing.
Yeah, that moray and shark shot is pretty cool! Sure it wasn't photoshopped. :)
I know just sour grapes that I did not get that shot.
Nikon D800, Nikon D7000, Nauticam, Inons, Subtronic Novas. Lens collection - 10-17, 15, 16, 16-35, 14-24, 24-70, 85, 18-200, 28-300, 70-200, 60 and 105, TC's. Macs with Aperture and Photoshop.

#44 scubarews

scubarews

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Phoography, Fly Fishing, Hiking, Travel

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:35 PM

Mark,

Thanks for sharing and I know you have a lot mre great shots. I remember when I saw that shark/moray shot right after you downloaded and it looked just that good so I can confirm that very little if any was done to it. You posistioned yourself patiently there and waited for sharks to come by. The shark swimming through the school is also a great one. Next time I will take more time and be a little patient to set up shots like these. Your results are stunning. Your sense of humor, laugh and conversation really added to the trip. Hope to see you again on a trip. Keep me posted.

Ron
Best Fishes,
Ron
www.scubarews.com

#45 amphitrite

amphitrite

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:49 PM

Great pics....am not a photographer but am going on a shark , dolphin dive in 10 days .....tiger beach for 10 days!!!! Very excited. What is your opinion on the ft 3 Panasonic ? Any other suggestions?.. also I bought today a 7 mm waterproof w2 wetsuit.....(thinking I all be cold after 2 hrs. Total time in water per day....6 hrs. I was told I'll be boiling hot.... should I exchange it?.. if they take it back...don't know.... :D

Edited by amphitrite, 19 February 2012 - 10:07 PM.