FS: Canon 5D body and Aquatica Housing, Dome, flat port

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 larrygatz

larrygatz

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Photographing people and large marine beasts in the liquid environment. Interested in Fine Art photography involving water. Currently Academic Director for a college photo program in Austin. 40 years of professional experience and counting.

Member of PADI, ASMP, Licensed US Coast Guard Captain, TWIC holder and generally all around fun guy.

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

This is your chance to make one purchase and be ready to hit the water. Recently moved up to 1DsMkIII and the Canon 5D is looking for a new home. Well cared for camera and Aquatica 5D housing. Selling large dome, shade,neopren covers, gears for 16-35 & 100. Dual strobe ports. Probably 300 dives on housing...shows some scuffs, no serious cuts, etc. Never flooded. Asking $4,000 for everything. No strobes or arms included.
Larry Gatz
Miami
Larry Gatz
Miami/Ft. Lauderdale and now Austin, Texas too!
The commercial site: www.larrygatz.com
Or my alter ego, the fine artist: www.williamgatz.com

#2 larrygatz

larrygatz

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Photographing people and large marine beasts in the liquid environment. Interested in Fine Art photography involving water. Currently Academic Director for a college photo program in Austin. 40 years of professional experience and counting.

Member of PADI, ASMP, Licensed US Coast Guard Captain, TWIC holder and generally all around fun guy.

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:49 AM

This is your chance to make one purchase and be ready to hit the water. Recently moved up to 1DsMkIII and the Canon 5D is looking for a new home. Well cared for camera and Aquatica 5D housing. Selling large dome, shade,neopren covers, gears for 16-35 & 100. Dual strobe ports. Probably 300 dives on housing...shows some scuffs, no serious cuts, etc. Never flooded. Asking $4,000 for everything. No strobes or arms included.
Larry Gatz
Miami

UPDATED: Asking $3500US

Buyer pays shipping, and the deal now includes a Pelican 1620 case that has carried my gear around the world and is now ready to go with you!

Note: No lens, strobes or arms included. I can assist with arms, etc. Enquire.

Edited by larrygatz, 08 September 2009 - 07:49 AM.

Larry Gatz

#3 larrygatz

larrygatz

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:30 PM

Sold.
Larry Gatz