One down and one to go, the 10-20 Sigma sold.
Still available FS:
I have a 105mm VR Micro Nikkor 2.8G IF-ED for sale at $750 plus shipping.
B&H cost is $899.95.
I have two and don't really shoot that much macro so one will do me.
It is hardly used. Can send photos if needed.
Ships in Nikon box.
It has some minor scratches from being in the bag but the glass is immaculate and used maybe 3 times.
PayPal or CC is fine.
The Nikon AF-S VR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED brings the benefits of vibration reduction (VR) to the domain of Macro photography. It offers high-resolution, high-optical performance for both digital and 35mm film format SLR cameras. When used with digital cameras, equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 157.5mm.
This lens incorporates Nikon's second-generation vibration reduction system (VR II) that allows flexible hand-held shooting by stabilizing the image to the equivalent stability of a shutter speed that is 4 stops faster when compared with a conventional lens. This in effect eliminates image blur caused by camera shake, particularly when shooting in low-light conditions.
Note: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models
Works on most every new Digital Nikon and most of the older film cameras too.
• An ED glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Nano Crystal Coat drastically reduces flare ensuring finely detailed, clear images.
• Vibration Reduction (VR) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake (cancelable)
• Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing and better body balance
• Built-in M/A switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus
• Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
• The rounded diaphragm (9 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
Let me know.
PayPal and CCs OK.
Edited by timrock, 12 August 2009 - 10:50 PM.