5 replies to this topic

#1 Scubysnaps

Scubysnaps

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1076 posts
  • Interests:Diving, photography, Aprilia RSVR, VW Vans! www.scubysnaps.com

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:54 PM

Any suggestions for a week away from the UK to somewhere tropical without the missus (passout accepted ^_^) without it costing the earth? Buddy welcome ^_^
Cheers
Paul

*Nikon D90 with Tokina 10-17 & Nikon 60mm, 105mm, Sigma 17-70, Kenko1.4 * 2 x Z240 & 2 x 12 litres...global! *

www.scubysnaps.com >)))>

#2 Deep6

Deep6

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:04 PM

Any suggestions for a week away from the UK to somewhere tropical without the missus (passout accepted ^_^) without it costing the earth? Buddy welcome ^_^

You might try St. Vincent. I hear it is easier to reach from you side of the pond.
Bob

Carpe carp - Seize the carp

#3 Scubysnaps

Scubysnaps

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1076 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:43 PM

Thanks Bob, can I ask why you chose there?
Cheers
Paul

*Nikon D90 with Tokina 10-17 & Nikon 60mm, 105mm, Sigma 17-70, Kenko1.4 * 2 x Z240 & 2 x 12 litres...global! *

www.scubysnaps.com >)))>

#4 sideways

sideways

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:43 AM

Thanks Bob, can I ask why you chose there?

Does it HAVE to be that week? I know we mentioned Thailand, but Im also going down to Playa Del Carmen on the 22nd of April.
Similan Islands....
http://www.flickr.co...804385191/show/

Nikon D90, Aquatica housing, Ys-110 strobes, Tokina 10-17mm, Nikon 60mm + 105mm, 8" dome port.

Canon HF S30, L&M Housing, 2x Sola 1200 lights.

#5 Scubysnaps

Scubysnaps

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1076 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

Does it HAVE to be that week? I know we mentioned Thailand, but Im also going down to Playa Del Carmen on the 22nd of April.

Sorry Greg, yeah really, we got 2 days of hols for Easter we like combining with a holiday somewhere while work is closed, thats why we do the same at Christmas. I think it looks like we may be booking a week down Falmouth, UK, in a chalet, to go diving there, as Scuby can come with us, and we've also got Maldives in August to account for, for Lisa's 40th, of course thats why I booked it, just for her sunbathe and read a book on the beach, bit unfair of her really, what am I gonna do while she reads her book :blink:.
Cheers
Paul

www.scubysnaps.com >)))>

#6 sideways

sideways

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:44 PM

Sorry Greg, yeah really, we got 2 days of hols for Easter we like combining with a holiday somewhere while work is closed, thats why we do the same at Christmas. I think it looks like we may be booking a week down Falmouth, UK, in a chalet, to go diving there, as Scuby can come with us, and we've also got Maldives in August to account for, for Lisa's 40th, of course thats why I booked it, just for her sunbathe and read a book on the beach, bit unfair of her really, what am I gonna do while she reads her book :lol:.

Ya know...we're just "Givers" that way Woody... :blink: We always make the sacrifices for our better halves...

Edited by sideways, 03 November 2009 - 01:45 PM.

Similan Islands....
http://www.flickr.co...804385191/show/

Nikon D90, Aquatica housing, Ys-110 strobes, Tokina 10-17mm, Nikon 60mm + 105mm, 8" dome port.

Canon HF S30, L&M Housing, 2x Sola 1200 lights.