• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts
  • Interests:Sailing, diving, women, cats

Posted 22 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have my used Fantasea FD-80 Housing system for sale for the Nikon D80. It's an acrylic case, depth-rated to 200', aluminum ports, fairly rugged. I've taken this on a couple of trips and done local diving with it, however it's in very good shape, minor wear.

Includes the standard port (fits 18-55, 18-70, 60 macro & similar), 5" dome port (15mm Sigma FE, others), and extension ring (combine with standard port to fit 105 macro VR, with dome port for 12-24, Sigma 17-70 macro and many other combinations). Also includes LED44 focus light and mount, handles, port covers, and flexible zoom gears that fit many lenses. A small carrying bag is included as well for housing.

There is also included an extensive collection of new spares; orings for ports and housing, controls, strobe bulkhead, etc.

The best thing is that I'm only asking $900/OBO for this great system. I also have a used Nikon body and two Inon z240 strobes available with the housing purchase (not available separately). This is a great way to get into DSL photography.

More information on the (now-discontinued) housing can be found here.

Lots of photos taken with this system are on my Flickr galleries.

Email or call 800-359-1295

Thanks,
Jack

Edited by JackConnick, 22 October 2009 - 05:55 PM.

Jack Connick
Optical Ocean Sales.com Sea & Sea, Olympus, Ikelite, Athena, Zen, Fix, Nauticam, Aquatica, Gates, 10Bar, Light & Motion, iTorch/I-DAS & Fantasea Line -
Cameras, Housings, Strobes, Arms, Trays & Accessories

Blog & Gallery: Optical Ocean: Above & Below
Flickr Gallerys: Optical Ocean on Flickr

#2 resappraiser

resappraiser

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 03:19 PM

Hello Jack,

I know you said that the Inon's are not available separatly, but.....if.....maybe you should change your mind, I would be interested in one of them. Which series are they..the I, II or III? Please let me know.

By the way, the tray and handles arrive today. I can't wait to get my rig in the water. really nice design and very adaptable!

Bob Cardini

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have my used Fantasea FD-80 Housing system for sale for the Nikon D80. It's an acrylic case, depth-rated to 200', aluminum ports, fairly rugged. I've taken this on a couple of trips and done local diving with it, however it's in very good shape, minor wear.

Includes the standard port (fits 18-55, 18-70, 60 macro & similar), 5" dome port (15mm Sigma FE, others), and extension ring (combine with standard port to fit 105 macro VR, with dome port for 12-24, Sigma 17-70 macro and many other combinations). Also includes LED44 focus light and mount, handles, port covers, and flexible zoom gears that fit many lenses. A small carrying bag is included as well for housing.

There is also included an extensive collection of new spares; orings for ports and housing, controls, strobe bulkhead, etc.

The best thing is that I'm only asking $900/OBO for this great system. I also have a used Nikon body and two Inon z240 strobes available with the housing purchase (not available separately). This is a great way to get into DSL photography.

More information on the (now-discontinued) housing can be found here.

Lots of photos taken with this system are on my Flickr galleries.

Email or call 800-359-1295

Thanks,
Jack

#3 JackConnick

JackConnick

Orca

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 05:30 PM

Bob,

Thanks, the Inons are one type II and one type III, rebuilt from a type II, basically new.

However, I would only include them with the Fantasea rig to complete the package, otherwise I probably with keep them for what I could get out of them.

Thanks,
Jack
Jack Connick
Optical Ocean Sales.com Sea & Sea, Olympus, Ikelite, Athena, Zen, Fix, Nauticam, Aquatica, Gates, 10Bar, Light & Motion, iTorch/I-DAS & Fantasea Line -

#4 JackConnick

JackConnick

Orca

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 09:14 AM

Asking price reduced!

Looking for $850/OBO for the above system. The dome port is worth $400 alone! This is an excellent starting system for someone looking to use a DSLR.

And yes I am open to bundling this with the 2x Inon z240s, arms and D80 body for a complete system. Write for additional pricing.

Thanks,
Jack
Jack Connick

#5 JackConnick

JackConnick

Orca

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 02:11 PM

SOLD!

Thanks WetPixel!
Jack Connick