• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 freediver

freediver

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

I'm looking to get my hands on some footage shot with the Canon xTi in 720p in 30p mode.

I want to work with it to see how well the footage looks, how well Vegas Pro 9 handles it - if transcoding to Cineform Neo Scene works, etc.

Anyone have footage shot with this camera they can share purely for testing? I want the raw footage - ie, not transcoded so that I can get a true idea of whether to go this route or not.

Thanks

Edited by freediver, 19 November 2009 - 09:36 AM.

Cliff Etzel

website | blog

"To live the liquid life is to experience the rehabilitation of our bodies and minds as they evolve in the underwater world by not using any form of mechanical breathing apparatus - this is the essence, the purity of purpose of freediving." - Aharon Solomons

#2 spaceflight

spaceflight

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:09 PM

I'm looking to get my hands on some footage shot with the Canon xTi in 720p in 30p mode.

Do you mean the Rebel T1i. The Xti doesn't shoot video.
Joe Holley

#3 freediver

freediver

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:16 PM

Do you mean the Rebel T1i. The Xti doesn't shoot video.

Yeah Joe - my bad - I seem to be doing that all day today. I meant the T1i - do you have any raw footage that I can get my hands on to test out editing?

Cliff Etzel

website | blog

"To live the liquid life is to experience the rehabilitation of our bodies and minds as they evolve in the underwater world by not using any form of mechanical breathing apparatus - this is the essence, the purity of purpose of freediving." - Aharon Solomons