• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mathis

Mathis

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 September 2003 - 07:36 AM

I have an Aquatica A5000 housing (for the Nikon Coolpix 5000 camera) for sale. Includes the standard flat port as well as the optional dome port (which will enable you to use the Nikon WC-E68 wide angle lens). Also includes moisture detection/alarm. The housing has one nikonos style bulkhead for external strobe (a second bulkhead could be added). The housing has been on only two dive trips and has had no problems. It is in great shape. There are a few very minor scratches on the side of the housing. The ports are in excellent shape. Owners manual and extra o-rings are included.

Check out the Aquatica web site to see and read more about this housing. Go to www.aquatica.ca/catalog/navigcat.html

I am asking $600 (or best offer) plus shipping costs for the housing and ports (camera and external flash are NOT included). My asking price is less than half the price for a new set up (you can see on Aquatica's web site the price of housing, moisture alarm, and both ports adds up to $1,337 which is what I paid just less than 1 year ago). I am selling this housing b/c I have upgraded to a SLR set up.

Thanks,

Mathis Weatherall
Mathis Weatherall
www.weatherallphoto.com

#2 Gwangi

Gwangi

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 01:26 AM

Hi Mathis,

I'm interested in the housing. Before we go on... Just to infor you. I'm from Malaysia. So I think you might have to talk about the shipping charges and also mode of payment.

I wonder if you have any pictures which I could see of the housing.

Thanks

Hope your hear from you soon.

Regards

KL Kwang

#3 Mathis

Mathis

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 06:03 AM

I am sorry, but it looks like the housing might be sold already (the check is in the mail, so to speak). If something changes, I will let you know. Thanks for your response.
Mathis Weatherall
www.weatherallphoto.com

#4 Mathis

Mathis

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 October 2003 - 06:40 PM

This housing was sold.
Mathis Weatherall
www.weatherallphoto.com