photomrw

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:40 AM

_MG_2619.jpg

I have the following equipment for sale:

- Seacam housing for Canon 5D with handles and "o"ring kit. It has the HeirichsWeikamp circuit board installed for TTL communication with strobes along with water detector. Backup circuit board also available. No ports or viewfinders.

- (2) Canon 5D bodies, boxes, manuals, spare battery and charger. Just returned from Canon Professional Services for sensor cleaning and maintenance.

- (2) Ikelite DS160 strobes.

I will be traveling starting January 26 - February 7th. Please feel free to call me before then with questions.

Michele (425)896-8113

#2 patredu

patredu

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:29 PM

Hi Im interested in the two Ikelite DS 160 strobes.Can you send me a e-mail with the price and shipping cost.Thanks,Eduardo.

_MG_2619.jpg

I have the following equipment for sale:

- Seacam housing for Canon 5D with handles and "o"ring kit. It has the HeirichsWeikamp circuit board installed for TTL communication with strobes along with water detector. Backup circuit board also available. No ports or viewfinders.

- (2) Canon 5D bodies, boxes, manuals, spare battery and charger. Just returned from Canon Professional Services for sensor cleaning and maintenance.

- (2) Ikelite DS160 strobes.

I will be traveling starting January 26 - February 7th. Please feel free to call me before then with questions.

Michele (425)896-8113