• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mary Lynn

Mary Lynn

Video Expert

• 299 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

Posted Image
The new Sensational Seas Two DVD trailer is now available as a free DiveFilm HD Podcast at iTunes! The two-minute preview showcases some of the fun-filled underwater images from the Sensational Seas Two DVD production. The trailer is also available for viewing by visiting SensationalSeas.com.

Sensational Seas Two is a grand tour of watery realms as far-flung as Antarctica, Australia, the Andaman Sea and Georgia Aquarium. Expect the unexpected, come face-to-face with the gentlest of giants, rolling octopus, spawning frogfish, a snorkeling elephant, and tiny plankton that epitomize the grandeur of nature’s artistic flair. It makes you want to go diving!” exclaims Ned DeLoach, contributor and editor.

Sensational Seas Two will premiere highlights at Beneath the Sea International Film Festival on Saturday night March 27th. A seminar on Sunday March 28th will feature additional clips from the production. The DVD will be available for purchase on April 1, 2010 in eco-friendly packaging, recycled paper stock and soy-ink printing.

Funding for Sensational Seas Two is provided by the Carrow Foundation, and all proceeds will directly benefit REEF (Reef Environmental Education Foundation), Beneath the Sea's Ocean Pals Program and the ASIAN Geographic Society’s Anti Shark Finning campaign.

About the Production: Co-Producers Nancy McGee and Anna DeLoach; Art Director and screen writer William Warmus; DVD author Kris Wilk; Narrators Stan Waterman and Annie Crawley. Supporting partners are the Carrow Foundation, Gates Underwater Products, Wetpixel, Beneath the Sea, Scuba Diver AustralAsia Magazine and New World Publications.

About New World Publications: First published in 1989 the Caribbean Reef ID books set a new standard in marine life recognition, and firmly established co-authors Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach as quality photographers and keen behaviorists. New World Publications has since grown to be a premiere source of educational materials about the ocean realm. For further information visit www.FishID.com.

Founded in 2000 by video journalist Mary Lynn Price, DiveFilm.com was one of the first websites dedicated to streaming underwater video on the Internet. In 2005 the first podcast of underwater video to be featured at iTunes, DiveFilm Podcast Video was launched, followed in 2007 by the first High Definition podcast of underwater video to be featured at iTunes. DiveFilm HD Podcasts are produced in association with Wetpixel.com.

#2 TheRealDrew

TheRealDrew

Humpback Whale

• 2856 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 02:22 PM

Looks great Mary-Lynn, nice trailer. The shots were spectactular. I think I recognize at least one of them :P

Looking forward to the release and maybe I can catch the premiere at BTS....

#3 wagsy

wagsy

Blue Whale

• Senior Moderator
  • 3845 posts
  • Interests:Sewing and Knitting......no diving of course :-)

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:02 AM

Looks good, I will grab a copy.

I should off sent some footage in hey...lol maybe next time.
Amphibico Phenom & EVO PRO & Navigator 900
Share Your Underwater Videos www.hdvunderwater.com | www.flykam.com.au | www.reeftorainforest.com.au

#4 Mary Lynn

Mary Lynn

Video Expert

• 299 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 08:28 PM

The DVD is definitely worth ordering, and should be available at the beginning of April.

Proceeds go to some great ocean education groups.

Wagsy, your video would have been perfect for this! Next edition!!

Hope to see you at the Beneath the Sea premiere, Drew!

- Mary Lynn