• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 urahozer

urahozer

Triggerfish

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:25 PM

So i goto school in the Vancouver area, and I'm not into Underwater photography yet... hoping to soon... the student status kinda has me strapped for cash. But always looking for dives going on in the Vancouver area. Got all my own gear and want to be out there using it more. If your down leave a note and well see if we can get a dive in!
Currently: Wishing i had a Canon HF S10 with Housing

#2 yahsemtough

yahsemtough

Great Canadian Mokarran

• Senior Moderator
  • 3495 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 05:52 AM

You could check with Marli Wakeling. She is in the area and knows people that may be diving around Vancouver. Vancouver Island and Nanaimo have lots of spots also.

Cheers

Todd
Todd Mintz
tmintz.com
all photographs posted Todd C Mintz

#3 scubamarli

scubamarli

Great White

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1177 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:36 AM

The Coquitlam Scuba club dives Whytecliff every Sunday. Ocean Quest also does Saturday shore dives, with a dive master along for added support. Both are great ways to get diving and meet new buddies.

Cheers,
Marli
Marli Wakeling

www.marliwakeling.com
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together. ~Carl Zwanzig

#4 BC-SeaDragon

BC-SeaDragon

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:DIVING!

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hey there,

I am back and forth from Edmonton for work and currently living on Vancouver island but I am in Van from time to time too. I dont have loads of friends that dive and I try to get out as much as possible so I am always keen.

Kelly