• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pool_dude

pool_dude

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:11 AM

I am trying to remember the title of a underwater documentary that I watched about a year ago. I can't remember which nature channel I saw it on. What I do remember is that it showed two guys freediving to 90 ft and capturing a tiger shark and oceanic white tip on video followed by the same two guys freediving in one of the sardine runs and also capturing it in video.

I am trying to remember the title because I found it quite amazing that these guys didnt even use scuba gear, and I thought it would be great to watch it again.

Thanks to those who respond.

#2 Jules (Helioxfilm)

Jules (Helioxfilm)

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Interests:UW videography, tec diving<br />literature (novels)<br />diplomacy

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:27 AM

I am trying to remember the title of a underwater documentary that I watched about a year ago. I can't remember which nature channel I saw it on. What I do remember is that it showed two guys freediving to 90 ft and capturing a tiger shark and oceanic white tip on video followed by the same two guys freediving in one of the sardine runs and also capturing it in video.

I am trying to remember the title because I found it quite amazing that these guys didnt even use scuba gear, and I thought it would be great to watch it again.

Thanks to those who respond.

Well,

if someone would ask me about film, tiger sharks and free diving (and freediving) I would recommend to check the website of Mr. Ralf Kiefner and Ms Andrea Ramalho. Beautiful and very talented people...

http://www.ocean-pix.de/

Best,
Jules

Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm), 16 February 2010 - 07:28 AM.