3 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Kay

Paul Kay

Giant Squid

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1731 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:21 AM

I'm looking for Nikonos Lenses, especially early Nikkor lenses (chrome body) and early 15mm lenses (first version). These are for a personal project and I intend to strip some down so am happy with well used versions if they are cheap enough! I'm also very interested in getting hold of any French built lenses too especially the 28mm and 45mm!
Paul Kay, Canon EOS5D/5DII, SEACAM/S45, 15, 24L, 60/2.8 (+Ext12II) & 100/2.8 Macros - UK/Ireland Seacam Sales underseacameras & marinewildlife & paulkayphotography & welshmarinefish

#2 kitty

kitty

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:07 PM

I'd love to find someone to dump some of my old Nikonos stuff on. I have one of those chrome ring old 35 mm's, don't know if it works, I never used it, it was given to me, you can have it for the mere price of shipping from the States. I also have a couple of 28's that are well used but work beautifully, how cheap is cheap enough? You wouldn't happen to be interested in extension tubes, would you?

#3 RWBrooks

RWBrooks

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:The Natural World. The Sciences

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:55 PM

used but excellent 20mm if you're interested?

Cheers

Richard

Richard Brooks
Media Producer
Federated States of Micronesia

Visit My Website(s)

#4 finphoto

finphoto

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 08:58 AM

We just finished cleaning out the storage room at Fin Photo - Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas and found a whole bag of old Nikonos Lens'.
Nikor 15mm
Nikor 20mm
Sea&Sea 15mm
Sea&Sea 12mm
Nikor 35mm

We also have all the extention tubes, distance gauges, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

-Chris Liles
Manager
Fin Photo - Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas
finphoto@stuartcove.com