Price reduction: Seacam D1x with camera body, charger and AC Adapter $900

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sterlingz

sterlingz

Moray Eel

• 98 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:34 AM

I have a used Seacam housing in good condition that I am selling on behalf of a friend. It includes the Seacam Silver Housing (with leak detector and internal flocking), a Nikon D1x camera body, battery charger, and AC adapter to power the camera while cleaning the sensor. Everything is in good working order. Please note that a viewfinder is not included and must be obtained through Seacam. The housing includes two dovetail style Ultralight adapters mounted to the housing.

This is a great starter SLR kit, or a good backup for an existing Nikon Seacam shooter.

Please feel free to PM me with an offer.

#2 sames2020

sames2020

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 05:27 AM

I have a used Seacam housing in good condition that I am selling on behalf of a friend. It includes the Seacam Silver Housing (with leak detector and internal flocking), a Nikon D1x camera body, battery charger, and AC adapter to power the camera while cleaning the sensor. Everything is in good working order. Please note that a viewfinder is not included and must be obtained through Seacam. The housing includes two dovetail style Ultralight adapters mounted to the housing.

This is a great starter SLR kit, or a good backup for an existing Nikon Seacam shooter.

Please feel free to PM me with an offer.

Hi
Does it come with any port?

tks

Sam

#3 sterlingz

sterlingz

Moray Eel

• 98 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:00 AM

Hi
Does it come with any port?

tks

Sam

No ports or viewfinder, but flexible on price. PM me if interested.

#4 sterlingz

sterlingz

Moray Eel

• 98 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

Price reduction - whole system reduced to $900!

One note: the housing does not include handles. You can purchase aftermarket handles from Ultralight for around $100.

You can view images of the housing here and the camera here.