#21 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3055 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Steve,
If there is any way you can stall getting Premier Pro do so.

Thanks guys for the heads up, but it's being purchased by my son at the University bookstore. He's letting me look over his shoulder, so we won't have a lot invested and as Jeremy mentions I don't have a good history with Adobe's first releases anyway.

Cheers,
Steve

The Fin Foundation
HSWImages.com        My Images on Flikr

Canon 5D Mk III, 7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom

#22 jeremypayne

jeremypayne

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:49 PM

I have no idea when CS5 will come out, but I can tell you that its (or was) almost a given that LR3 will (or was to) become final at Photoshop world in florida this weekend.

Ok ... so CS5 is coming out on April 12 ... (he says, tail between his legs) ...

http://cs5launch.adobe.com/
Jeremy Payne
My Website

#23 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3055 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

OK so I waited until today and the launch of CS5 to decide what to do. Order CS4 Premiere Pro or wait? After watching the hour long launch event I'm still confused. Does anybody want to guess as to when we can actually purchase CS5 Premiere Pro. I'm kind of stuck here. I want to learn how to process video and want to do the smart thing. I just don't know what that is.

Any help appreciated,
Steve

The Fin Foundation
HSWImages.com        My Images on Flikr

Canon 5D Mk III, 7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom