• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rwhitsel

rwhitsel

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

$800 and you pay shipping. This equipment has never been used by me. Most of it is new or almost new A+ or A condition - including seals and battery packs. Seacam underwater flash system for Nikon SB800/SB600/SB28DX flash. (2) Seacam flash housings for Nikon SB800 or SB600 or SB28DX flash units. Includes (2) universal voltage chargers. (2) sets of articulated arms to support the flash housings to underwater housing. (3) Nikonos 5-pin connectors. Note that I have recently replaced the NiCd battery packs that power the pilot light. e-mail: rwhitsel@hotmail.com.

#2 sames2020

sames2020

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:50 AM

$800 and you pay shipping. This equipment has never been used by me. Most of it is new or almost new A+ or A condition - including seals and battery packs. Seacam underwater flash system for Nikon SB800/SB600/SB28DX flash. (2) Seacam flash housings for Nikon SB800 or SB600 or SB28DX flash units. Includes (2) universal voltage chargers. (2) sets of articulated arms to support the flash housings to underwater housing. (3) Nikonos 5-pin connectors. Note that I have recently replaced the NiCd battery packs that power the pilot light. e-mail: rwhitsel@hotmail.com.

Does it come with the Flash?

Sam

#3 rwhitsel

rwhitsel

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:02 AM

Does it come with the Flash?

Sam

Sam, I apologize for leaving out that information. The flash unit is not included with this sale as it has been sold.
Ron

#4 sames2020

sames2020

Starfish

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:14 AM

Sam, I apologize for leaving out that information. The flash unit is not included with this sale as it has been sold.
Ron

ok tks. I am not familiar with this system. I understand that only one unit of if can connect on Ittl or ettl and the other have to run on slave?..
tks

Sam

#5 rwhitsel

rwhitsel

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:23 AM

ok tks. I am not familiar with this system. I understand that only one unit of if can connect on Ittl or ettl and the other have to run on slave?..
tks

Sam

Sam,
Both flash units connect to the camera housing via 5-pin Nikonos connectors. There is not a master/slave relationship between the flashes. I think that you would need two of these connectors on your camera housing. Nikon's iTTL is only supported in TTL mode as there is no ability to remotely fire a slave strobe from a master strobe. I never used this flash system on my underwater equipment so my knowledge is limited. For more detailed information you could contact Stephen Frink photo and talk to them. Thank you for your interest.
Ron

#6 rwhitsel

rwhitsel

Clownfish

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:55 AM

SOLD $800 and you pay shipping. This equipment has never been used by me. Most of it is new or almost new A+ or A condition - including seals and battery packs. Seacam underwater flash system for Nikon SB800/SB600/SB28DX flash. (2) Seacam flash housings for Nikon SB800 or SB600 or SB28DX flash units. Includes (2) universal voltage chargers. (2) sets of articulated arms to support the flash housings to underwater housing. (3) Nikonos 5-pin connectors. Note that I have recently replaced the NiCd battery packs that power the pilot light. e-mail: rwhitsel@hotmail.com.