• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aussie

aussie

Tiger Shark

• 544 posts
  • Interests:Diving - most weekends, music, photography

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

The results from Sundive's Byron Bay Underwater Shootout are now up online here. A big congrats to everyone who picked up a prize during the week, including wetpixel members Matti and Matt S (sorry if I missed any other members!).

For those that aren't too aware of what went on, the shootout covered 8 days of diving at the amazing Julian Rocks off Byron Bay, NSW, Australia, competing for over AU$15k worth of prizes. This is a standout dive site of most divers in the area given the huge amount of marine life that can be seen. We were lucky enough to have some great conditions during the week, with viz up to 30m, and tonnes of large rays and sharks, plus more macro critters than any photographer could ask for. It was also a great chance to get together with other photographers from around the country, with over 40 photographers and videographers competing during the week.

While I wasn't competing at the event, I was keeping a blog while I wasn't making the most of the great diving. So head over and check it out to see what we got up to during the week.

Look forward to seeing more of you at the 2011 shootout!

Ryan.
Pedlow Photographics
My Flickr
On Twitter

Canon EOS 7D. Aquatica A7D. Inon Z240's. Canon, Tokina and Sigma glass.