• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alastair

Alastair

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:23 AM

I am using Light room 2.7 and i have found how to add the copyright water mark but i need a magnifying glass in order to see it. i remember seeing somewhere that i can enlarge it without resorting to plug ins.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

thanks.
Alastair

Nikon D90 Aquatica housing, nikkor 60mm, ,105VR mm, 18-70mm, 17-55mm, 10.5mm FE, 15mm FE, 10-20mm.
Inon strobes, TLC arms.

www.mcgregorUW.smugmug.com

#2 akalars

akalars

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:30 AM

I am using Light room 2.7 and i have found how to add the copyright water mark but i need a magnifying glass in order to see it. i remember seeing somewhere that i can enlarge it without resorting to plug ins.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

thanks.

Try using this plugin. If you want to export more than 10 images at once you have to donate. Guess the minimum donation is 0.1$ so that should be affordable

http://www.photograp.../lrmogrify2.php

not all fonts work, so try a few different.

#3 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3068 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

Or you could just upgrade to the new version 3.0 which has a watermark capability built in. You'd get the sweet new noise reduction capability too. Works amazingly well on our dark blue backgrounds.

Cheers,
Steve

The Fin Foundation
HSWImages.com        My Images on Flikr

Canon 5D Mk III, 7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom

#4 Alastair

Alastair

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:44 PM

Thanks for the advice i think i will go with the LR3.

cheers....
Alastair

Nikon D90 Aquatica housing, nikkor 60mm, ,105VR mm, 18-70mm, 17-55mm, 10.5mm FE, 15mm FE, 10-20mm.
Inon strobes, TLC arms.

www.mcgregorUW.smugmug.com

#5 DiverPam

DiverPam

Eagle Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

[quote name='Steve Williams' date='Jun 29 2010, 11:57 AM' post='254643']
Or you could just upgrade to the new version 3.0 which has a watermark capability built in. You'd get the sweet new noise reduction capability too. Works amazingly well on our dark blue backgrounds.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve - How easy it is to use this new feature in LR3? I have just started learning LR2 and have found that adding this is very difficult. I tried to download the mogrify plugin - but with no luck.

Can you give some more specifics on this featurein LR3? - DiverPam

Edited by DiverPam, 30 June 2010 - 05:48 PM.

Nikon D90 in Aquatica Housing, Tokina 10-17mm, 60mm macro, 105mm macro, Sigma 17-70mm, + Ikelite DS 161 and DS-125 strobe combo  www.flickr.com/photos/pammurph/

The Fin Foundation

#6 Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Humpback Whale

• 3068 posts
  • Interests:Protecting our Ocean, Environmental Education,
    Having fun and Living Well

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:41 PM

How easy it is to use this new feature in LR3? I have just started learning LR2 and have found that adding this is very difficult. I tried to download the mogrify plugin - but with no luck.

Can you give some more specifics on this featurein LR3? - DiverPam

Hi Pam,
Well I figured it out so it's pretty easy. :) There is a video on Adobe TV that shows the new additions to LR 3 that shows the basic functionality. Video is here. Fast forward to 24:40 if you just want to see the watermark info. Recommend you watch it full screen.

Have fun!
Steve

The Fin Foundation
HSWImages.com        My Images on Flikr

Canon 5D Mk III, 7D & 40D, 60mm, 100mm, 17-40L, Tokina 10-17, Nauticam 7D, Sea & Sea MDX-40D YS-250's ULCS arms, Lightroom