Imagewizards Sale On 16 x 24 AluminArte Prints Through August 15

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheRealDrew

TheRealDrew

Humpback Whale

• 2855 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

Image Wizards, who print photographs on Aluminum for photographers, is having a sale right now where you can get Two 16 x 24 Prints made for $199 (not $199 each), which includes framing with the options they offer. If you have ordered before from them, you can tell this is a big discount. For those who are not familiar with Image Wizards, their website and more information can be found on Image Wizards Website. Eric used them for an exhibition as he describes Eric's G2 Gallery Exhibition and other WP members have used them.

I ordered a print myself to try their services out. The images really do “pop.” When I received my print, it was carefully packed with great care and the service was overall a good experience. I am gathering a couple of photos myself have some more made.

If you decide to order from Image Wizards, speak to Susan or Amanda, they are handling the discount…

#2 echeng

echeng

The Blue

• Admin
  • 5842 posts
  • Interests:photography, ice cream, cello, chamber music, quadcopters

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:58 AM

Because we posted about the sale on Wetpixel, Image Wizards has extended it until August 15.
eric cheng
publisher/editor, wetpixel
www | journal | photos

#3 TheRealDrew

TheRealDrew

Humpback Whale

• 2855 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Because we posted about the sale on Wetpixel, Image Wizards has extended it until August 15.

Good news, I am trying to figure out what to print :)