#1 doubleblue

doubleblue

Clownfish

• Industry
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 03:50 PM

Sigma 14mm 1:2.8D aspherical for Nikon $475

As Sigma says "The world's shortest focal length non-fisheye wide-angle AF lens with a fast F2.8 maximum aperture and a close focusing distance of only 7.1 inches (18cm). The lens also incorporates a built-in lens hood and a gelatin filter holder behind the rear lens element. The AF drive features the ultra-quiet Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM)."
Works brilliantly with the F5, D1 D100, etc. (With digital cameras considering a 1.5 multiplier, it becomes roughly a 20mm) but now surplus to requirements as I am upgrading. It has a few cosmetic marks in a slight polishing of the barrel and a ding in the built-in lens hood, but has had very light use.

Description Lens specifications: Type: Fixed focal length Focal length: 14mm Magnification: 1:5 Minimum aperture: f22 Maximum aperture: f2.8 Construction: 14 elements in 10 groups Angle of view: 114.2 degrees Minimum focus: 7.1 inches Length: 3.6 inches Weight: 23.3 ounces WITH HOOD, CAPS.

timrock@doubleblue.com

PayPal, MC, VISA o.k. Ships using USPS insured.
Tim Rock
Double Blue Images Stock
Specializing in the Ocean Realm
P.O. Box 24666 GMF
Barrigada, Guam 96921 USA
671-734-6825
See the Newest Images: http://www.photosour...aunch=pdn-31809
E-Mail: timrock@doubleblue.com
QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "Photography to the amateur is recreation, to the professional it is work, and hard work too, no matter how pleasurable it may be." - Edward Weston

#2 james

james

The Engineer

• Super Mod
  • 9968 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 02:29 PM

I think Tim meant to post this himself, but sent it to me by mistake:

Sold to a list member! Thanks! and Enjoy that 14!

Cheers
James
Canon 1DsMkIII - Seacam Housing
Dual Ikelite Strobes
Photo site - www.reefpix.org