• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Diving and underwater photography of course with a little rebreathers, cave diving, marine science and natural history thrown in.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:58 AM

I am leading a one week (6 nights) trip on the Dolphin Dream out of West Palm Beach for an exiting photo expedition to the Little Bahamas West End region for tiger and lemon sharks at Tiger Beach, followed by a day or two with the spotted dolphins at White Sand Ridge.

Trip cost is $2395 per diver. Trip price covers All TAXES, FEES, FUEL CHARGES, accommodations, meals (excluding departure and return date), non-alcoholic beverages, , air tanks, soft weights and belts.

NOT included: SCUBA diving and snorkeling equipment rentals, towels (need to bring your own), island excursions (i.e. taxi fares, dining, souvenirs, etc.) or crew gratuities (10% appreciated).

Those interested will need to contact me at wstearns@uwjournal.com

Attached Images

• Marine_Mammals01.jpg
  • Sharks23.jpg

#2 Walt Stearns

Walt Stearns

Eagle Ray

• Industry
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Interests:Diving and underwater photography of course with a little rebreathers, cave diving, marine science and natural history thrown in.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:24 AM

Just to let every one know the price for the April 9th to 15th, 2011 M/V Dolphin Dream Tiger Beach/Spotted Dolphins Trip has been readjusted to $2,295 per diver.

Cantact me at wstearrns@uwjournal.com to get booked on this trip.