• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 scubag

scubag

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:07 PM

If I can just say "Chill out guys". Although I use Ikelite, I'm sure that there are many serious photographers using Inon (besides Craig). Use what works, what feels good, and gets the job done w/o interfering w/ creativity. Who cares what brand it is.

By the way, are either of you guys dealers selling this stuff?

Doug

#42 ikelite

ikelite

(In Memoriam)

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 02:11 PM

I usually try to avoid these pissing contests, but CRAIG's posting of a link to one person's leak when he tore the glued "O" ring from his DS-50 battery door is convincing? And his "three or four friends" that flooded their battery compartments over a period of a few years only proves he runs with people that are not smart enough to tighten a simple attaching knob.

#43 craig

craig

Full Moon Rising

• Super Mod
  • 2826 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 04:10 PM

I think your comments are a little too personal, Ike. It wouldn't surprise me if they are more careful with their stuff than you are. My link was relevant because it proves there are others that question the Ike 50 battery door. You lnow that already, Ike. I know that for a fact.

At this point, I wonder why anyone would consider products from a manufacturer that openly insults its customers. I'll forward Ike's comments to my friends.
I love it when a plan comes together.
- Col. John "Hannibal" Smith

------
Nikon, Seatool, Nexus, Inon
My Galleries

#44 wetpixel

wetpixel

Wetpixel

• Admin
  • 2943 posts

Posted 22 November 2003 - 04:48 PM

Sorry, guys. I'm locking this thread.