• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 26 September 2010 - 11:26 AM

This will be my 12th trip to the Cocos Islands as it is, without question, my favorite place to dive for large marine pelagics. Schools of hammerheads numbering in the hundreds, thousands of white tips, hundreds of marble rays, lots of silver tips, silkies and galapogos sharks. Whale sharks on the last 5 trips and the tiger sharks have now made this their home as well. The last trip I led there was in 2008 and I, unfortunately, had to turn many divers down as it filled up quickly. I have booked the whole boat and as of now there are 8 spots left only. Cabins on the Okeanos Aggressor have been fully updated as has been the saloon and upper decks. Each cabin is 4235.00. Everyone prefers to do their own air as they come from all over. Lots more info on my website at
www.worldfilmsandtravel.com and a video from the last trip,
Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have. Phone number is on the website.
Steve Douglas :D

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#2 seadweller

seadweller

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

hey is 4235 the price of the room on the boat or the price per person? in other words for that price would i get my own room?

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:31 PM

Unfortunately, it is the price of a double occupancy cabin. That is the Aggressor price not some additional money I add to things. The Sea Hunter is even more costly. I did have a woman last November on the Red Sea trip I led pay double so she could have the entire cabin for herself but most people I know don't have that type of cash.
Feel free to call me at 619-464-4505 with any questions or concerns you may have.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#4 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:58 AM

Folks,
We are down to our last few open spots. Don't be disappointed because you waited until the last minute.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#5 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:54 AM

Only 1 open spot left for this Cocos trip July 30-Aug. 9.
Contact me if you are interested.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas

#6 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

I should have posted a couple months ago but all spots are now taken for this trip and there is a bit of a waiting line. Don't think anyone will cancel tho'.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas