iPad App Beta Testers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FishTales

FishTales

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Film making, Computers (Mac)

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

I have just finished the iPad version of my App for identifying Nudibranchs. It is ready for beta testing so I'm looking for a few volunteers. No iPhones or iPod Touches, please. That version is already well into beta testing. This version is iPad specific.

Beta testers will, of course, get a free copy of the release version of the App. If you are interested, respond by PM and include your email address. I will email instructions for joining the beta test.

#2 sdingeldein

sdingeldein

Wolf Eel

• PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

I have just finished the iPad version of my App for identifying Nudibranchs. It is ready for beta testing so I'm looking for a few volunteers. No iPhones or iPod Touches, please. That version is already well into beta testing. This version is iPad specific.

Beta testers will, of course, get a free copy of the release version of the App. If you are interested, respond by PM and include your email address. I will email instructions for joining the beta test.

For some reason the PM system bounced my message back. If you would email me at sdingeldein@triad.rr.com. I'd love to beta test your program on my ipad.

Steve
Born to dive, forced to work