• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Don Silcock

Don Silcock

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:52 PM

I have updated the location pages on my site with a new page on the Pacific Gas wreck near Port Moresby.

I first dived the wreck several years ago while staying at Loloata for a few days prior to joining a liveaboard in Kimbe Bay and was really impressed with just how good it was. I have since dived it several times more and managed to find a lot of background info about it.

Here is the LINK to the new page.

Don
Don Silcock
Underwater Site: www.indopacificimages.com/
Travel Site: www.nomadicpixel.com/

#2 hughmoore

hughmoore

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:49 AM

I have updated the location pages on my site with a new page on the Pacific Gas wreck near Port Moresby.

I first dived the wreck several years ago while staying at Loloata for a few days prior to joining a liveaboard in Kimbe Bay and was really impressed with just how good it was. I have since dived it several times more and managed to find a lot of background info about it.

Here is the LINK to the new page.

Don

Hi Don, thanks for the link, I lived in Port Moresby from 91 to 93 and dived out of bootless bay most weekends. Your article and photos brought back lots of memories.

Regards

Hugh

#3 Don Silcock

Don Silcock

Sting Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

Hi Don, thanks for the link, I lived in Port Moresby from 91 to 93 and dived out of bootless bay most weekends. Your article and photos brought back lots of memories.

Regards

Hugh

Hi Hugh, thanks - when the conditions are good, there are some really great dives in the Bootless Bay area, but the Pacific Gas is definitely my favorite!

Don
Don Silcock
Underwater Site: www.indopacificimages.com/
Travel Site: www.nomadicpixel.com/