• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scorpio_fish

scorpio_fish

Orca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:35 AM

Trip Date: On the boat October 31, 2011, leave the boat on November 12 for a total of 12 nights.
Boat: The Seven Seas
Itinerary: Embark Ambon, Disembark Sorong (Ambon to Raja Ampat)
Cost: $5,188. $1,500 non-refundable deposit due now. Balance due July 1.

Cost includes boat fee (room, food, diving and park fees). Cost excludes everything else, including, but not limited to: Nitrox, booze, soft drinks, internal airfare to Ambon/Sorong, hotels in transit to Ambon/Sorong.

This is not a Commercial dive trip. The price is the shared half charter price. I am not getting a free spot, nor making profit on the trip. I'm collecting money only. I'm even absorbing the cost of wiring the money.

The boat is wonderfully comfortable, similar to the Archipelago Adventurer II, only it is currently undamaged. This will be our 3rd trip on this boat. Three of the other passengers have also been on this boat and are returning.

PM me if you are interested.
"Me, fail English?.........Unpossible!"

#2 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10647 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:08 AM

George, FYI the Adventurer II has ceased operation with Archipelago. And yes the 7 Seas and its wonderful photo tables is a great boat. Have a great trip.

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.

#3 scorpio_fish

scorpio_fish

Orca

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1413 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:26 AM

George, FYI the Adventurer II has ceased operation with Archipelago. And yes the 7 Seas and its wonderful photo tables is a great boat. Have a great trip.

That's why I mentioned, "undamaged" in the comparison. Poor attempt at humor.
"Me, fail English?.........Unpossible!"

#4 Drew

Drew

The Controller

• Video Expert
  • 10647 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 09:33 AM

I'm like the Dutchman Pet on joking about boat sinkings... NOT FUNNY! :)

Drew
"Journalism is what someone else does not want printed, everything else is public relations."

"I was born not knowing, and have only had a little time to change that here and there.