• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 alia

alia

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

i'll be in the US in february and desperately need to find a housing for my 5D.. i couldn't find anything except Ike, and Ike is not an option for me

Edited by alia, 14 January 2011 - 12:10 PM.

#2 james

james

The Engineer

• Super Mod
  • 9968 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

You just missed a killer deal on Ebay - a Subal C5D w/ FE2 dome sold for $1,500!

Cheers
James
Canon 1DsMkIII - Seacam Housing
Dual Ikelite Strobes
Photo site - www.reefpix.org

#3 alia

alia

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:20 PM

You just missed a killer deal on Ebay - a Subal C5D w/ FE2 dome sold for $1,500!

Cheers
James

yep, i've noticed that when it was already sold(

#4 Aquatic

Aquatic

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:59 AM

I have an Aquatica A5D housing and 8" dome with shade, neoprene cover and rear cap. It will be back from service next week.

Asking $1500.00

Dan

Edited by Aquatic, 15 January 2011 - 03:00 AM.

Dan Tyrpak

Aquatic Camera,LLC
Email
Aquatic Camera.com

Aquatica, bigblue, Fantasea, Fisheye, Ikelite, INON, Light & Motion, Nauticam, OLYMPUS, Reefnet, Sea & Sea, Stix, ULCS

#5 alia

alia

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

I have an Aquatica A5D housing and 8" dome with shade, neoprene cover and rear cap. It will be back from service next week.

Asking $1500.00

Dan

how old is it? have you ever experienced any leaks with it? what's the point of the service?

Alia

#6 Aquatic

Aquatic

Wolf Eel

• Industry
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 08:01 AM

The housing is about 4 yrs old, never leaked. The port is about a year old. It was completely overhauled last year and only dove a couple of times since. I'm diving a 5D MkII now.
The service is for a TTL bulkhead I had installed for a Sea & Sea TTL Converter that wasn't working properly. I also Have a TTL Converter III for $300.

Dan
Dan Tyrpak

Aquatic Camera,LLC
Email
Aquatic Camera.com

Aquatica, bigblue, Fantasea, Fisheye, Ikelite, INON, Light & Motion, Nauticam, OLYMPUS, Reefnet, Sea & Sea, Stix, ULCS

#7 anglerfish

anglerfish

Damselfish

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Hi, I have a UK germany housing for a canon 5d with a dome port as well as a flat port for 100 mm macro.
I would sell it for 1200 USD

#8 Emmanuel

Emmanuel

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

I'm also looking for EOS 5D housing + fisheye port dome with shade.

#9 arturotelle

arturotelle

Sea Nettle

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:18 AM

I'm going to sell my Hugyfot housing, in very good condition, but I prefer to sell it with my almost new 5D camera.

1900 Euro for both

Fisheye port optional

#10 dodelineur

dodelineur

Lionfish

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:44 PM

To Arturotelle

you have a PM concerning your hugyfot domeport

tx

Edited by dodelineur, 06 February 2011 - 11:44 PM.

canon eos 5D, Hugyfot, tokina 10-17, Inon Z220 X2

#11 weitodive

weitodive

Brine Shrimp

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

I have an ikelite 5d housing fs. It was flooded but it was sent into ikelite for a full rebuild. I also had them put the 4 lock system on and the extra accessory attachment. I can scan the Ikelite paperwork for you if you like. I'm asking 650 for it since it's completely rebuilt and has the added locks and accessory attachment that the original ike housings don't have. I am not selling the port with it though. i am using the port on my 7d. It would be shipping from Guam so it will go USPS priority to the states so shipping will be a little bit more expensive (around 35-40). If you want pictures, I can send them to you.

#12 gcowrie

gcowrie

Starfish

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:21 PM

i'll be in the US in february and desperately need to find a housing for my 5D.. i couldn't find anything except Ike, and Ike is not an option for me

I have a Subal CD5 Housing for sale for the Canon 5D. No Ports but complete housing. I also have two Canon 5D Bodies for sale.
My email is sara@sarashoemakrlind.com and I am in California. Thanks,Sara

#13 s2000hku

s2000hku

Starfish

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:35 PM

I have a Subal CD5 Housing for sale for the Canon 5D. No Ports but complete housing. I also have two Canon 5D Bodies for sale.
My email is sara@sarashoemakrlind.com and I am in California. Thanks,Sara

Hi, I have a Ikelite 5D housing along with a dome port for 35mm 1.4 and a 100mm port. I bought the set up from another forum member Bent Christensen in 2009. I am not a diver. I used it for 1 beach photoshoot, 1 swimming pool shoot and 1 vacation trip to Bora Bora. The setup is too heavy and hardcore for my use. I have since switched a GF1 and have no use for it. $550 entire setup. It was never flooded or abused. One of the little foam in the back needs to be replace as it felt out and couldn't turn the rear wheel anymore. It's probably a $1 replacement.

Photos:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

$500

Edited by s2000hku, 04 March 2011 - 06:45 AM.