Damai Heads to Alor
There are only two spaces left on the exclusive charter to Alor in August 1 – 12, 2011, with photojournalist Tim Rock and author Simon Pridmore on the MSY Damai. Right now they are able to offer a nice discount for these spots.
Tim and Simon are well-travelled and specialize in Indonesian trips. The MSY Damai is diving in the lap of luxury:
Damai Amenities include:
- All meals and snacks
- All drinks, (including beer, dinner wine)
- Free top of the line new rental gear
- Free choice of either 32% or 36% nitrox
- Unlimited diving when permissable (4 dives daily is the norm)
- Ample and individual space to work on your cameras
- Backup cameras in case the unthinkable happens
- Spacious staterooms
The trip will start in Maumere and end in Maumere. These dates should ensure calm seas and access to many of the well-known and some of the lesser known attraction in this exciting region.
This trip has only 8 places and just two are still open. Make your deposit to hold a space on this special adventure.
For contacts and to read more about this amazing journey click here:
Visit My Website
Contact Tim at:
Alor on the MSY Damai
No replies to this topic