• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gZo

gZo

Hermit Crab

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:21 PM

Other than the topic I don't know what else to say. Apart from "I'm glad I made" maybe.... and good to meet you of course, even that I haven't actually met anyone yet. :)

Yours,
Chris

#2 Alex_Tattersall

Alex_Tattersall

Great Hammerhead

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

Welcome on Chris!
www.flickr.com/photos/alextattersall

www.nauticamuk.com
www.uwvisions.com
Exclusive official importer of Nauticam products into the UK and Ireland

#3 Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas

Humpback Whale

• Industry
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2842 posts
  • Interests:filming/editing/exotic travel. l write reviews of editing software, books, tutorials and Mac based NLE related products for the www.kenstone.net and www.lafcpug.org sites as well as articles for Asian Diver Magazine and wetpixel. I am one of the founding members of the San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hey Chris,
Welcome to Wetpixel. You will find an immense wealth of knowledge and info here. Come on often, ask questions, give feedback and be part of the community.
Steve

www.kenstone.net
www.lafcpug.org

Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

I have worked as an unpaid reviewer for the editing websites since 2002. Most all hardware and software is sent to me free of charge, however, in no way am I obligated to provide either positive or negative evaluations. Any suggestions I make regarding products are a result of my own, completely, personal opinions and experiences with said products.

#4 Timmoranuk

Timmoranuk

Great White

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1170 posts
  • Interests:Technical diving; open circuit and rebreather, U/W photography, topside photography, travel, aviation and sailing.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hi Chris. You've just made the first move in emptying your full bank account. Welcome to the madness!
· Canon 5D3, 7D & Nauticam housings. Sigma 15mm, Canon 16-35mm, Tokina 10-17mm, Sigma 8-16mm, Canon 10-22mm, Sigma 17-70mm, Sigma 70-200mm, Sigma 120-300mm, Canon 60mm & 100mm
· INON Z-240s & Sea & Sea YS-250 Pros
· SmallHD DP4 monitor & NA-DP4. Fisheye Aquavolt 3500s & 7000s
· Zen DP-100, DP-200 & DP-230

#5 Damo

Damo

Manta Ray

• PipPipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Interests:Getting close to underwater aliens- and pulling the camera trigger

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:54 AM

:)

I second that emotion.

Welcome to wet pixel!
Nikon D200- Sea and Sea DX-D200, YS-90 Auto/Duo strobes: Nikon 60mm/105mm macro : Sigma 10-20mm wide, now also with added Tokina 10-17mm power.

'All animals are equal, tho' some animals are more equal than others.'-Comrade Napoleon

'If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets'- Gurney Halleck

Visit My Flickr Website

#6 Interceptor121

Interceptor121

Great Hammerhead

• PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:53 AM

:rolleyes:

I second that emotion.

Welcome to wet pixel!

Check my video, pictures and blog

YouTube Channel

Flickr Sets

Blog

#7 bottomdweller

bottomdweller

Sea Wasp

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Yeah i'm new too and am now going to look for some help in setting custom white balance on my sony nex 5 and understanding the error messages!!